Recommends / Atlas Air takes over Nippon Cargo Airlines' 747-400F operations
Atlas Air is to take over the operation of Nippon Cargo Airlines’ (NCA) three 747-400Fs. The ...
News / Will UPS order save the 747-8F, or is this the last hurrah for the jumbo?
The decision by UPS in February to turn 14 options on B747-8 freighters into firm ...
News / Silk Way West adds two freighters to fleet and expands network
Silk Way West Airlines is taking on two additional 747 freighters and increasing its European ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo to shrink freighter fleet, returning its 747s
Emirates SkyCargo has confirmed it is to shrink its freighter fleet next year, returning its two ...
News / MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
A MyCargo Airlines 747-400 freighter operated on behalf Turkish Airlines has crashed, killing at least ...
Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
People / Farewell to the father of the 747, Joe Sutter
There is a certain sad circularity to the news that the “father” of the 747, ...
News / Cargolux enjoys huge profit leap as ports slowdown and low fuel swell its coffers
Cargolux is celebrating a net profit for 2015 of $49m, up from $3m the year ...
News / Cargologicair confirms launch and sets out fleet plan
Stansted-based Cargologicair has confirmed its launch, and that it will add a second 747F to ...
Recommends / Boeing cuts back production rate of 747-8F as market 'stalls'
Slow market, slow manufacturing. The air cargo slump is forcing Boeing to cut back on ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'