News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
News / Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
As the Farnborough Air Show opens this week, all eyes will be on aircraft orders, and ...
News / Boeing eyes 777 conversions as widebody freighter availability tightens
Boeing is looking at a conversion programme for its 777 as the supply of widebody freighters tightens. Most ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo starts fleet replacement programme with order for two 777Fs
Lufthansa Cargo is tackling the air freight capacity shortage and updating its freighter fleet, with ...
Recommends / Qatar eyes a stake in more airlines, while Etihad opts for more 777Fs
Two interesting snippets from the Dubai Air Show. The first is that Qatar, which said ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs