News / Air freight market holding a steady course, but fuel hikes start to bite
While some of last year’s heat seems to have evaporated from the air freight market, it ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
People / Air Charter Service appoints Dan Morgan-Evans global cargo director
Air Charter Service has promoted Dan Morgan-Evans to global cargo director. Mr Morgan-Evans has been ...
- 1.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 2.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…