News / Air cargo partnerships go cross-border as Delta links up with Aeromexico
Airline cargo partnerships are becoming increasingly prevalent, with more cemented this week: Aeromexico Cargo and ...
News / Yields up for carriers as air freight blossoms in March
March was a good month for the air freight business. Crucially, yields turned a corner and ...
Recommends / Aeromexico/Delta plan joint cargo ops; while Air France taking on Gulf carriers is questioned
A little more aviation news. First, the US DoT has initially approved the joint venture ...
News / Cargo-savvy Aeromexico calls on Latin American states to modernise Customs
Aeromexico, which in two years has transformed its cargo business, has urged Latin American countries ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion