AF-KLM Cargo Headlines
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Two more Asia-Europe air freight partnerships underpin carrier cooperation
Two Europe-Asia cargo airline tie-ups were announced today, indicating that the trend towards greater carrier cooperation ...
News / Russia set to ban Dutch carriers unless ABC's Schiphol slots are returned
Russia will ban Dutch carriers from its airspace from Saturday unless landing slots at Schiphol ...
News / China Southern and Air France KLM get closer with new cargo network links
China Southern Cargo (CZ) and Air France KLM Cargo hope to see “concrete results” from ...
News / Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
Freighter operators at Amsterdam Schiphol are set to lose up to 20% of their slots ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo strikes a note of optimism as freight figures improve
Air France KLM Cargo claims to have turned the tide in its freight fortunes. But while ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo gets back to business after cost cuts, with major investment in ecommerce sorting facility
Following three years of cost-cutting exercises, AF-KLM Cargo is ready to build again, with the ...
People / SkyTeam Cargo appoints Nico Van der Linden as its new vice president for the alliance
SkyTeam has appointed Nico Van der Linden as vice president of its Cargo Alliance, replacing ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion