AF-KLM Cargo Headlines
News / We're not replacing forwarders, says AF-KLM as it unveils online booking platform
The digitisation of freight booking will not relegate forwarders to history, claimed Air France-KLM, as ...
News / AF-KLM investing millions into digital systems to boost carrier integration
Air France-KLM Martinair Cargo (AF-KLM) is looking to further bolster its integration efforts both digitally ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Air France-KLM reverses two years of decline to post revenue growth in 2017
Air France-KLM rebounded from a terrible 2016 to record an upturn in its cargo performance ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Two more Asia-Europe air freight partnerships underpin carrier cooperation
Two Europe-Asia cargo airline tie-ups were announced today, indicating that the trend towards greater carrier cooperation ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'