AF-KLM Cargo Headlines
News / AF-KLM investing millions into digital systems to boost carrier integration
Air France-KLM Martinair Cargo (AF-KLM) is looking to further bolster its integration efforts both digitally ...
News / Forwarders set to reap the rewards as Lufthansa and AF-KLM go digital
Forwarders are set to benefit as the air cargo industry slowly – but surely – ...
News / New terror alert sparks tighter US air freight security, but ruffles few feathers
Not for the first time, the US authorities have abruptly flipped a switch ushering in ...
News / Digital evolution of air freight advances with e-Dangerous Goods Declaration
The air freight industry has moved a step closer to digitalisation and data-sharing with the ...
News / Air France-KLM reverses two years of decline to post revenue growth in 2017
Air France-KLM rebounded from a terrible 2016 to record an upturn in its cargo performance ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Two more Asia-Europe air freight partnerships underpin carrier cooperation
Two Europe-Asia cargo airline tie-ups were announced today, indicating that the trend towards greater carrier cooperation ...
News / Russia set to ban Dutch carriers unless ABC's Schiphol slots are returned
Russia will ban Dutch carriers from its airspace from Saturday unless landing slots at Schiphol ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Wan Hai orders 20 new box ships to meet market ambitions
- 1. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 2. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives