AF-KLM Cargo Headlines
News / China Southern and Air France KLM get closer with new cargo network links
China Southern Cargo (CZ) and Air France KLM Cargo hope to see “concrete results” from ...
News / Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
Freighter operators at Amsterdam Schiphol are set to lose up to 20% of their slots ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo strikes a note of optimism as freight figures improve
Air France KLM Cargo claims to have turned the tide in its freight fortunes. But while ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo gets back to business after cost cuts, with major investment in ecommerce sorting facility
Following three years of cost-cutting exercises, AF-KLM Cargo is ready to build again, with the ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared