News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / Economic and ocean woes provide a welcome lift for air freight
Forwarders are reporting congestion and higher rates on westbound air freight, particularly out of the ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
People / Cool Chain Association takes on AF-KLM's Renate de Walle
Air France-KLM’s director of pharmaceutical logistics is to take on the role of treasurer and ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
Comment / Analysis: it's all about costs at AF-KLM, but angry unions may blunt its cutting edge
Air France-KLM is still operating under great financial pressure, in spite of a decent trading update this ...
People / Jean-Marc Janaillac set to become new chief executive of Air France-KLM
Air France-KLM has named Jean-Marc Janaillac as its new chief executive. Mr Janaillac will replace Alexandre ...
People / Has Air France-KLM Cargo appointed a new chief?
Dutch media are reporting that Adriaan den Heijer (pictured), vice president ground services for KLM, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'