Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
People / Cool Chain Association takes on AF-KLM's Renate de Walle
Air France-KLM’s director of pharmaceutical logistics is to take on the role of treasurer and ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
Comment / Analysis: it's all about costs at AF-KLM, but angry unions may blunt its cutting edge
Air France-KLM is still operating under great financial pressure, in spite of a decent trading update this ...
People / Jean-Marc Janaillac set to become new chief executive of Air France-KLM
Air France-KLM has named Jean-Marc Janaillac as its new chief executive. Mr Janaillac will replace Alexandre ...
People / Has Air France-KLM Cargo appointed a new chief?
Dutch media are reporting that Adriaan den Heijer (pictured), vice president ground services for KLM, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM cargo losses grow – but freighter operations improve
Air France-KLM managed to reduce operating losses from its full freighter operations in 2015 to ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion