News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / Economic and ocean woes provide a welcome lift for air freight
Forwarders are reporting congestion and higher rates on westbound air freight, particularly out of the ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
People / Cool Chain Association takes on AF-KLM's Renate de Walle
Air France-KLM’s director of pharmaceutical logistics is to take on the role of treasurer and ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
Comment / Analysis: it's all about costs at AF-KLM, but angry unions may blunt its cutting edge
Air France-KLM is still operating under great financial pressure, in spite of a decent trading update this ...
People / Jean-Marc Janaillac set to become new chief executive of Air France-KLM
Air France-KLM has named Jean-Marc Janaillac as its new chief executive. Mr Janaillac will replace Alexandre ...
People / Has Air France-KLM Cargo appointed a new chief?
Dutch media are reporting that Adriaan den Heijer (pictured), vice president ground services for KLM, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 2. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Alan on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder