News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / Economic and ocean woes provide a welcome lift for air freight
Forwarders are reporting congestion and higher rates on westbound air freight, particularly out of the ...
Recommends / Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
A few interesting snippets out of the major airlines this week. Hot off the press ...
People / Cool Chain Association takes on AF-KLM's Renate de Walle
Air France-KLM’s director of pharmaceutical logistics is to take on the role of treasurer and ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
Comment / Analysis: it's all about costs at AF-KLM, but angry unions may blunt its cutting edge
Air France-KLM is still operating under great financial pressure, in spite of a decent trading update this ...
People / Jean-Marc Janaillac set to become new chief executive of Air France-KLM
Air France-KLM has named Jean-Marc Janaillac as its new chief executive. Mr Janaillac will replace Alexandre ...
People / Has Air France-KLM Cargo appointed a new chief?
Dutch media are reporting that Adriaan den Heijer (pictured), vice president ground services for KLM, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?