Africa - land of promise Headlines
News / American Airlines promises record investment in cargo as the 'landscape changes'
2017 will see American Airlines invest more in freight than ever before, according to new cargo president ...
News / Africa has the airspace of the future for ambitious air cargo carriers
High costs and challenges in the African market are not dampening airline ambitions to grow ...
News / American Airlines Cargo gets foothold in Africa with HAE link-up
American Airlines Cargo is expanding its reach into Africa with an offline service, in a ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
Recommends / Tanzania secures $305m from World Bank for Dar es Salaam port expansion
The World Bank is to fund expansion of Dar es Salaam port with a $305m ...
Recommends / How can Africa cut the red tape and improve trade?
Kenya spends $115 per container in import compliance costs. That may seem a lot, but ...
LongRead / New LongRead: Opportunity knocks as investment grows in Africa
Falls in oil and commodity prices have led to lower economic activity in Africa – ...
Comment / Keeping the customer satisfied: it's all about momentum for AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has big ambitions. As rival Cargolux sets its sights firmly on China, as ...
Recommends / African air trade set to double as liberalisation nears
The hunt for silver linings continues – Arabian Supply Chain reports on talks to create ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA