People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
News / Revenue up across the board in Q3 as Agility stays on track for 2020 target
Agility Logistics saw nine-month revenue pass KD1bn ($3.2bn), leading to a double-digit bounce in earnings and ...
Comment / Which emerging markets offer the best logistics opportunities?
Each year, the Agility Emerging Markets Logistics Index (AEMLI), compiled by Transport Intelligence in partnership ...
News / Agility gets a lift from profitable first half, but $95m payout after US lawsuit looms
As Agility celebrates significant upturns in its first-half results, the spectre of a $95m settlement from a ...
News / India's logistics players ready to reap the rewards of simplified tax system
Reforms to business taxes have drastically altered the outlook for India’s logistics sector, creating the greatest potential for ...
Recommends / Agility settles case over food supplies to US forces in Middle East
Agility could soon be back on the US government’s procurement list after settling the long-running case ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / Revenue down in 2016, but cost-cutting keeps Agility on target
Cost-cutting measures bolstered Agility’s 2016 performance despite a 5.3% decline in revenue. Group EBITDA was up ...
News / India hits top spot for investment in Agility’s Emerging Markets Logistics index
India has the greatest potential of all the emerging markets, it was claimed today. According to ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development