News / Revenue down in 2016, but cost-cutting keeps Agility on target
Cost-cutting measures bolstered Agility’s 2016 performance despite a 5.3% decline in revenue. Group EBITDA was up ...
News / India hits top spot for investment in Agility’s Emerging Markets Logistics index
India has the greatest potential of all the emerging markets, it was claimed today. According to ...
News / Agility reveals plan for logistics arm to become a tech company 'that does freight'
Agility reported a solid set of results for the third quarter, which despite revenue declines ...
News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Agility making gains and seeing the profits, despite revenue decline
Kuwait 3PL Agility Logistics recorded marginally increased profitability in the second quarter, despite seeing diminishing ...
People / Agility appoints Hellmann's Markus Linghor as central Europe managing director
Agility has appointed Markus Lingohr as managing director for Area Central Europe, responsible for its operations in ...
News / A strong Q1 and Agility unfolds roadmap to more than double profits in next four years
Agility today announced its first quarter results and extremely ambitious plans to more than double its EBITDA by 2020, ...
News / Increased profits for bullish Agility, which believes it can smooth the bumpy road ahead
Kuwait-headquartered 3PL and infrastructure developer Agility has posted increased profits for 2015 on the back ...
News / India overtakes China to become emerging market with the most logistics potential
India has replaced China as the emerging market with the most potential to grow, according ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers