Recommends / Agility settles case over food supplies to US forces in Middle East
Agility could soon be back on the US government’s procurement list after settling the long-running case ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / Revenue down in 2016, but cost-cutting keeps Agility on target
Cost-cutting measures bolstered Agility’s 2016 performance despite a 5.3% decline in revenue. Group EBITDA was up ...
News / India hits top spot for investment in Agility’s Emerging Markets Logistics index
India has the greatest potential of all the emerging markets, it was claimed today. According to ...
News / Agility reveals plan for logistics arm to become a tech company 'that does freight'
Agility reported a solid set of results for the third quarter, which despite revenue declines ...
News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Agility making gains and seeing the profits, despite revenue decline
Kuwait 3PL Agility Logistics recorded marginally increased profitability in the second quarter, despite seeing diminishing ...
People / Agility appoints Hellmann's Markus Linghor as central Europe managing director
Agility has appointed Markus Lingohr as managing director for Area Central Europe, responsible for its operations in ...
News / A strong Q1 and Agility unfolds roadmap to more than double profits in next four years
Agility today announced its first quarter results and extremely ambitious plans to more than double its EBITDA by 2020, ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam