News / Agility expands its digital platform to target e-commerce and urban deliveries
Every day sees the freight industry become more digitised, with Agility the latest company to ...
Recommends / Agility reports 12% Q3 earnings increase
Agility posted its results this morning, revealing a KD20m ($65.7m) third-quarter net profit, up 12.3% ...
Recommends / Agility reports 24% rise in first-half profits
Another big 3PL has recorded a strong first half. Kuwait’s Agility reported a more-than-20% upturn in ...
Recommends / Agility launches road freight load-matching service with tech partner
Agility is cementing its stance as a tech-focused company with the launch of a digital load-matching ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
News / Agility Logistics reports 30% rise in Q1 profits, in "very strong start" to 2018
As Agility Logistics reported bumper profits, its online freight booking platform ShipaFreight has claimed SMEs ...
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
News / Forwarders face extinction in 10 years if they don't 'go digital', says report
Forwarders are still reluctant to fully embrace the digital revolution, with some 25% failing to ...
News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
Recommends / The secret of the most successful small businesses
Interesting blog by Agility CEO Tarek Sultan Al Essa, currently at Davos, on SMEs. He ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US