Recommends / Agility reports 24% rise in first-half profits
Another big 3PL has recorded a strong first half. Kuwait’s Agility reported a more-than-20% upturn in ...
Recommends / Agility launches road freight load-matching service with tech partner
Agility is cementing its stance as a tech-focused company with the launch of a digital load-matching ...
News / Agility Logistics reports 30% rise in Q1 profits, in "very strong start" to 2018
As Agility Logistics reported bumper profits, its online freight booking platform ShipaFreight has claimed SMEs ...
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
News / Forwarders face extinction in 10 years if they don't 'go digital', says report
Forwarders are still reluctant to fully embrace the digital revolution, with some 25% failing to ...
News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
Recommends / The secret of the most successful small businesses
Interesting blog by Agility CEO Tarek Sultan Al Essa, currently at Davos, on SMEs. He ...
News / Some emerging markets will see 'stellar' growth in 2018 – but some must 'muddle through'
While China once again topped Agility’s Emerging Markets Index, it will be SMEs in developing ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?