News / Forwarders face extinction in 10 years if they don't 'go digital', says report
Forwarders are still reluctant to fully embrace the digital revolution, with some 25% failing to ...
News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
Recommends / The secret of the most successful small businesses
Interesting blog by Agility CEO Tarek Sultan Al Essa, currently at Davos, on SMEs. He ...
News / Some emerging markets will see 'stellar' growth in 2018 – but some must 'muddle through'
While China once again topped Agility’s Emerging Markets Index, it will be SMEs in developing ...
News / Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
Maersk and IBM are taking their blockchain collaboration a step further, announcing today that they ...
People / Patrik Ziegler moves from Agility to take the reins at GAC North America
Industry veteran Patrik Ziegler has been appointed managing director of GAC North America, closing a chapter ...
News / Revenue up across the board in Q3 as Agility stays on track for 2020 target
Agility Logistics saw nine-month revenue pass KD1bn ($3.2bn), leading to a double-digit bounce in earnings and ...
Comment / Which emerging markets offer the best logistics opportunities?
Each year, the Agility Emerging Markets Logistics Index (AEMLI), compiled by Transport Intelligence in partnership ...
News / Agility gets a lift from profitable first half, but $95m payout after US lawsuit looms
As Agility celebrates significant upturns in its first-half results, the spectre of a $95m settlement from a ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 4.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 5.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder