News / Artificial intelligence could help solve under-use of trucks as driver shortage worsens
Artificial intelligence (AI) is again being hailed as the solution to under-utilisation in trucking, with ...
News / Already here, or maybe needs more testing, but blockchain will add value
Companies can find “tremendous value” in new technologies, but it’s crucial to think carefully about ...
News / Locus bids to hurdle India's last-mile barriers with artificial intelligence
Bangalore-based start-up Locus is using artificial intelligence to overcome last-mile logistics challenges in India. In one ...
Recommends / Three steps to getting started with supply chain AI
Adopting new technologies can be a daunting task, particularly in business. With the promise of ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Meet Tally, the friendly robotic store clerk
In this short clip, we meet Simbe’s half-heartedly anthropomorphised inventory-tracking robot Tally, geared towards improving ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 4.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'