Recommends / Three steps to getting started with supply chain AI
Adopting new technologies can be a daunting task, particularly in business. With the promise of ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Meet Tally, the friendly robotic store clerk
In this short clip, we meet Simbe’s half-heartedly anthropomorphised inventory-tracking robot Tally, geared towards improving ...
- 1.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 2.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
- 1. Hans-Henrik Hansen on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. Alex Lennane on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Willi R. on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 4. Jim on UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 5. Malc on 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'