Air Canada Headlines
News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
News / Air Canada Cargo seeks to get closer to key clients, using the personal touch
Air Canada Cargo is looking to transform its relationship with some key customers by seconding ...
News / A focus on price, not value, causes freight rate portals and 'digital forwarders' to struggle
At some point San Francisco-based Shyp claimed a valuation of $250m; at the end of ...
News / Pilots put brakes on Air Canada-Cargojet freighter partnership
Air Canada and Cargojet will conclude their freighter partnership at the end of the year because ...
People / Neil Grant-Hunter quits Air Canada after 30 years to join Swissport
Neil Grant-Hunter has left Air Canada after 30 years and joined Swissport USA as general manager for ...
News / Improvement in earnings steers Lufthansa Cargo back into the black
Lufthansa Cargo expects to make a profit this year after announcing a strong improvement in earnings ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV