Air Canada Headlines
People / Neil Grant-Hunter quits Air Canada after 30 years to join Swissport
Neil Grant-Hunter has left Air Canada after 30 years and joined Swissport USA as general manager for ...
News / Improvement in earnings steers Lufthansa Cargo back into the black
Lufthansa Cargo expects to make a profit this year after announcing a strong improvement in earnings ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
News / Air cargo should 'blow its own trumpet' – but has to deliver the goods
The air cargo industry has to ensure its customers understand and appreciate its value, delegates ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
People / 'Aloha Air Canada' as Tim Strauss is set to replace cargo chief Lise-Marie Turpin
The search for a replacement for Lise-Marie Turpin, well-respected cargo chief of Air Canada, has ...
News / Air Canada Cargo and Cargojet launch FRA flight as they announce strong results
Carrier partners Cargojet and Air Canada are to launch a weekly freighter service to Frankfurt ...
News / Dallas Fort Worth set to position itself as the US hub of Asia-Latin America trade
Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) airport is preparing major investment in cold storage facilities as it ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion