Air Canada Headlines
News / Angry forwarders hit out as handlers and airlines push up charges
The beginning of October marked the start of more expensive air freight in the UK, as ...
News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
News / Cargo hit by customs delays as Brazil officials stage new walk-out
More strikes have hit Brazilian customs offices – the National Union of Fiscal Auditors began a 30-day ...
News / Air Canada Cargo seeks to get closer to key clients, using the personal touch
Air Canada Cargo is looking to transform its relationship with some key customers by seconding ...
News / A focus on price, not value, causes freight rate portals and 'digital forwarders' to struggle
At some point San Francisco-based Shyp claimed a valuation of $250m; at the end of ...
News / Pilots put brakes on Air Canada-Cargojet freighter partnership
Air Canada and Cargojet will conclude their freighter partnership at the end of the year because ...
People / Neil Grant-Hunter quits Air Canada after 30 years to join Swissport
Neil Grant-Hunter has left Air Canada after 30 years and joined Swissport USA as general manager for ...
News / Improvement in earnings steers Lufthansa Cargo back into the black
Lufthansa Cargo expects to make a profit this year after announcing a strong improvement in earnings ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes