Air Cargo China 2018 Headlines
News / E-commerce boom brings operational challenges for bigger airlines
The rise in e-commerce volumes is posing operational challenges for air cargo carriers. At the Air ...
News / Airlines divided on cross-industry collaboration to boost pharma volumes
Air cargo players should accelerate collaboration efforts to grow pharmaceutical volumes, delegates heard at last ...
Bluetooth technology a new wave of transformation for air cargo
Bluetooth enabled track-and-trace technology is set to transform the air cargo industry. According to Ranger Aerospace ...
News / Air cargo and technology adoption: 'it's an embarrassing performance'
The air cargo industry has an “embarrassing” track record in technology adoption, one senior airline executive said ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How Belt & Road will transform logistics in China and Asia
Eurasia is the world’s largest market, home to some 70% of the global population and ...
News / Europe's smaller cargo airports scramble to grab China trade from major gateways
Europe’s secondary cargo airports are jockeying for a greater slice of Chinese trade as the continent’s ...
Air Cargo China gets ready for take-off
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that its coverage of Air Cargo China will be ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe