air cargo data Headlines
Recommends / Air freight volumes look to have resumed a modest uptrend
Last out of the gates to report May air freight data is IATA, which notes ...
News / Latest air freight data reveals growth in American markets – 'but at a price'
WorldACD has published another set of data, asking whether the pessimism over the air cargo ...
News / Clouds may be gathering to darken the heady days of air freight growth
Forwarders, scarred by 2017’s heady demand, may be block-booking air freight space for the second ...
News / Air freight market holding a steady course, but fuel hikes start to bite
While some of last year’s heat seems to have evaporated from the air freight market, it ...
Comment / The price is right for GSAs, but could they do better?
Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner, authors of the best-selling book, Freakonomics, would have smiled at the ...
Recommends / Boost to air freight from re-stocking cycle has run its course
Lack of inventory re-stocking and a softening of global trade has seen air freight grow ...
Recommends / First-quarter air cargo volumes on the up, but yields struggle
Air cargo volumes rose 4.8% this year in the first quarter, according to the latest data ...
News / Strong start for air freight market, but trade wars and fuel price cast a shadow
As first-quarter numbers start to emerge, it looks as if air cargo has had a ...
Recommends / Air freight volumes rise 7% at top 20 airports
Air freight volumes at the top 20 cargo airports grew 6.8% last year – with ...
News / Strong start for air freight, but trade wars could start a downdraught
Growth, growth, growth. The start of 2018 has been strong in air cargo – but there ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making