air cargo data Headlines
Recommends / Air cargo growth continues, but IATA issues a warning
So IATA’s August figures are here, and while they note that the market remains strong for ...
Recommends / Air freight in August sees double-digit growth continue
Air freight volumes have risen again, according to WorldACD data. August saw an increase of ...
Recommends / Air freight demand stays strong into the second half, alongside rising yield trend
Air cargo yields have risen at their fastest annual pace since 2010, rising 7.9% in ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
Recommends / Slowing air freight exports from China fail to dampen market
China pulled back from its position as the ‘world’s air cargo engine’ in July, according ...
Recommends / IATA air cargo results add to the good news
The air cargo results keep pouring in – and if you are an airline, they are ...
News / Air cargo market eyeing a strong peak season, but forwarders not so bullish
As forwarders report tightening capacity, the latest available data on the air cargo market continues to ...
Comment / New air freight index shows forwarders not so bullish on September volumes
The latest logistics indicator, the APAC Forwarding Index, has thrown up some interesting predictions, which ...
Recommends / Cargo iQ puts the spotlight on members
Cargo iQ, the air freight quality standards organisation, has released its figures for May. You ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared