air cargo data Headlines
Recommends / Air freight demand stays strong into the second half, alongside rising yield trend
Air cargo yields have risen at their fastest annual pace since 2010, rising 7.9% in ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
Recommends / Slowing air freight exports from China fail to dampen market
China pulled back from its position as the ‘world’s air cargo engine’ in July, according ...
Recommends / IATA air cargo results add to the good news
The air cargo results keep pouring in – and if you are an airline, they are ...
News / Air cargo market eyeing a strong peak season, but forwarders not so bullish
As forwarders report tightening capacity, the latest available data on the air cargo market continues to ...
Comment / New air freight index shows forwarders not so bullish on September volumes
The latest logistics indicator, the APAC Forwarding Index, has thrown up some interesting predictions, which ...
Recommends / Cargo iQ puts the spotlight on members
Cargo iQ, the air freight quality standards organisation, has released its figures for May. You ...
News / Forwarders trying to put airlines on the spot and lock in lift before rates rise
Forwarders are finding themselves between a rock and a hard place: as demand continues to ...
Recommends / The air freight fairy tale continues, with general cargo on the rise
More positive news from air cargo data: this time it is WorldACD, showing that May ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading