air cargo data Headlines
Recommends / Cargo iQ puts the spotlight on members
Cargo iQ, the air freight quality standards organisation, has released its figures for May. You ...
News / Forwarders trying to put airlines on the spot and lock in lift before rates rise
Forwarders are finding themselves between a rock and a hard place: as demand continues to ...
Recommends / The air freight fairy tale continues, with general cargo on the rise
More positive news from air cargo data: this time it is WorldACD, showing that May ...
Comment / Outlook for air freight, still healthy, according to IATA
The outlook for air freight is still healthy, according to IATA. It feels slightly old now, ...
News / 'No BSA, no way' say carriers, as forwarders report tight space and strong air freight rates
The air freight market is experiencing such a strong period that unless customers have blocked ...
News / Air freight community welcomes the evolution of Heathrow CargoCloud app
Air freight trucking companies have welcomed moves by Heathrow to introduce a load consolidation app. The ...
News / Yields up for carriers as air freight blossoms in March
March was a good month for the air freight business. Crucially, yields turned a corner and ...
News / Carriers on a high as air freight rates climb again – a rare March increase
The numbers have risen again: air freight rates enjoyed a 4% month-on-month rise in March, ...
Recommends / Air cargo growth outpacing trade as upward trend continues
The latest stats are in and it’s confirmed – air freight has had a good ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers