air cargo data Headlines
Recommends / IATA: air cargo volumes lost momentum towards the end of 2018
Anecdotally, airlines reported a good end to the year, but IATA’s latest air freight analysis ...
News / Happy new year as air freight marks a decade 'in the black'
IATA claims global aviation is on course for a “decade in the black”. However, the annual pace ...
News / Global pressures depress trade in most sectors, but air cargo keeps its end up
October proved a stronger month for air freight than September, no matter whose figures you ...
News / Air cargo market looking 'lacklustre', despite approaching peak season
The latest air freight data shows a weak market, despite gearing up for peak season, ...
News / Airlines get a slight lift as freight rates begin to creep up again
While data published last week showed that June’s air freight rates were depressed, it looks ...
News / Air cargo market's wings clipped in June as growth and rates slump
June was the first month in two years with no significant growth in air freight, according to ...
News / Air cargo forward price curve could dull the pain of pricing instability
Exposure to price volatility in air freight could soon be mitigated by the launch of an ...
Recommends / Air freight volumes look to have resumed a modest uptrend
Last out of the gates to report May air freight data is IATA, which notes ...
News / Latest air freight data reveals growth in American markets – 'but at a price'
WorldACD has published another set of data, asking whether the pessimism over the air cargo ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes