air cargo data Headlines
Recommends / Air cargo growth outpacing trade as upward trend continues
The latest stats are in and it’s confirmed – air freight has had a good ...
Recommends / Air freight carried momentum into the new year, says IATA
Air freight enjoyed a 6.9% increase in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs) in January, below the double-digit ...
Recommends / And the figures are in: WorldACD eyes Asia Pacific and dangerous goods
Chinese New Year can be relied on to distort figures at the start of the ...
News / IATA takes a dim view of growth predictions for air freight in 2017
IATA has warned that despite an expected acceleration in the global economy this year, there ...
News / Rising demand the engine for air freight market growth in 2016
The air freight market saw rare growth of more than 3% last year, according to figures released today. IATA’s ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / WorldACD reports a good October for air cargo as yields rise
How long has it been since air cargo saw double-digit yield growth? Well, it’s no ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain data isn't flawed, it's how you're using it
“Over the next two years, more than 25% of critical data in Fortune 1,000 companies ...
News / Measure for measure, August air cargo traffic shows a slight uptick
There’s been a flurry of August data; WorldACD showing air cargo volumes grew 2.3% in ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts