Air Cargo India 2014 Headlines
News / India must compete with China to turn its trade with Africa into a two-way street
Lack of exports from Africa into India will keep prices on the tradelane high, and ...
News / Shippers demand more collaboration as airlines and forwarders come under fire
Airlines and forwarders came under fire at Air Cargo India in Mumbai this week as ...
News / Shippers called on to contribute more to India's booming pharma supply chains
Shippers concerned about the integrity of the pharmaceutical supply chain must stop cutting costs and ...
News / Airlines and India's forwarders square up over resistance to CASS e-billing system
Rumours of what amounts to a fist fight between IATA and the Air Cargo Agents’ ...
News / Optimistic shippers call on logistics sector to help India achieve its trade potential
India is expecting to welcome more manufacturers as costs rise in China and the country ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts