Air Cargo India 2014 Headlines
News / India must compete with China to turn its trade with Africa into a two-way street
Lack of exports from Africa into India will keep prices on the tradelane high, and ...
News / Shippers demand more collaboration as airlines and forwarders come under fire
Airlines and forwarders came under fire at Air Cargo India in Mumbai this week as ...
News / Shippers called on to contribute more to India's booming pharma supply chains
Shippers concerned about the integrity of the pharmaceutical supply chain must stop cutting costs and ...
News / Airlines and India's forwarders square up over resistance to CASS e-billing system
Rumours of what amounts to a fist fight between IATA and the Air Cargo Agents’ ...
News / Optimistic shippers call on logistics sector to help India achieve its trade potential
India is expecting to welcome more manufacturers as costs rise in China and the country ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers