Air Cargo India 2014 Headlines
News / India must compete with China to turn its trade with Africa into a two-way street
Lack of exports from Africa into India will keep prices on the tradelane high, and ...
News / Shippers demand more collaboration as airlines and forwarders come under fire
Airlines and forwarders came under fire at Air Cargo India in Mumbai this week as ...
News / Shippers called on to contribute more to India's booming pharma supply chains
Shippers concerned about the integrity of the pharmaceutical supply chain must stop cutting costs and ...
News / Airlines and India's forwarders square up over resistance to CASS e-billing system
Rumours of what amounts to a fist fight between IATA and the Air Cargo Agents’ ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion