Air Cargo India 2016 Headlines
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / E-commerce and logistics can be profitable partners, but traditional freight firms have to adapt
E-commerce companies have insisted that they need the traditional logistics industry as partners – but two ...
News / India eyes 20,000 new jobs in air cargo in logistics and infrastructure revamp
India is finally making significant inroads into improving its logistics and trade environment. In a marked ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers