Air Cargo India 2016 Headlines
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / E-commerce and logistics can be profitable partners, but traditional freight firms have to adapt
E-commerce companies have insisted that they need the traditional logistics industry as partners – but two ...
News / India eyes 20,000 new jobs in air cargo in logistics and infrastructure revamp
India is finally making significant inroads into improving its logistics and trade environment. In a marked ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared