Air Cargo India 2016 Headlines
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / E-commerce and logistics can be profitable partners, but traditional freight firms have to adapt
E-commerce companies have insisted that they need the traditional logistics industry as partners – but two ...
News / India eyes 20,000 new jobs in air cargo in logistics and infrastructure revamp
India is finally making significant inroads into improving its logistics and trade environment. In a marked ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital