Air Cargo India 2018 Headlines
News / India is full of potential, but when will it take off?
India has long been the country full of potential. But the question, of course, is ...
News / Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
The fourth quarter of last year was “complete mayem”, as an unprepared air cargo industry ...
News / Indian government urges air cargo industry to speak out as it readies for a digital revolution
The Indian government has urged the air cargo industry and its shippers to tell it ...
A revolution enhancing global trade sets stage for Air Cargo India 2018
India – a rising economic powerhouse. India is one of the fastest growing economies of the ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis