air cargo market Headlines
News / Airfreight rates boost endorses forecast for continued strong demand for capacity
Airfreight rates rose in February, in the first growth since November, according to Drewry’s East ...
News / 2017 was one of the most successful years ever for Lufthansa Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo has erased 2016’s dire numbers from its memory as it announced one of its most successful ...
News / Air cargo market ponders another good year, but are things slowing down?
A strong 2017 has left the air freight market considering the likelihood of another good year ...
News / Evolution of retail market makes predicting demand for air cargo capacity tougher
Lack of data for cross-border e-commerce shipments is making it harder to forecast air freight ...
News / Supply chain bottlenecks could be a bonus for buoyant air freight sector
Air freight volumes jumped some 8% in January and, while Chinese New Year may have ...
News / February air freight rates hit by 'demand lull' after strong start to 2018
Air freight rates are expected to have dipped in February, after a reasonably strong start ...
Comment / It's make or break in the air cargo industry: it's time to talk TIACA
If ever there was an organisation that stirs opinions and passions, it is TIACA. The amount ...
Recommends / IATA: 2017 air freight's strongest year of growth since 2010
We all knew it – but it has been confirmed. Air freight saw the best year ...
News / E-commerce and pharma piloting strong air freight performance into 2018
Air freight rates may have dipped slightly in December, but as expected, 2017 was a ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?