air cargo Headlines
News / Forward freight agreements could end risks from volatility in air freight market
The air cargo market could see significant disruption in the way capacity is bought and ...
Recommends / Indian government to unveil draft air cargo policy soon
Air cargo seems to have got onto the front foot in India, with the country’s ...
News / Battle for air freight capacity heats up as investment for freighters eases
This year looks set to be all about air freight capacity. Last year’s shortage, which ...
Comment / Analysis: Atlas Air and ATSG spread their wings in an air cargo boom
From the aircraft producers to the carriers, via the forwarders and lessors, we live in ...
People / IATA presents the FACEs of the future, as the air cargo industry evolves
The next generation of the air cargo industry is engaging, dynamic and confident, with interesting ...
News / Supply chain bottlenecks could be a bonus for buoyant air freight sector
Air freight volumes jumped some 8% in January and, while Chinese New Year may have ...
News / Flexport spreads its wings in deal with WGA to gain its own air freight capacity
Air freight capacity is very much on the minds of forwarders this year – and Flexport, ...
News / E-commerce driving revolution in air freight: 'make it happen', says Saudia Cargo chief
The air cargo industry has received an opportunity to revolutionise and get investment – and it ...
News / Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
The fourth quarter of last year was “complete mayem”, as an unprepared air cargo industry ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder