air cargo Headlines
Recommends / Up in the air: where can air freight forwarders find value?
A concise, but interesting, piece on the air freight forwarding market from a McKinsey consultant due ...
News / No peak season for China's air freight market – 'it's been peak season all year'
China’s air freight market may not see much of a peak in volumes this year ...
News / Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
More than two-thirds of the logistics industry believes traditional air freight forwarding will lose volumes ...
News / Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
Freighter operators at Amsterdam Schiphol are set to lose up to 20% of their slots ...
News / Carriers push up air freight rates as demand remains strong
Airlines are hiking air freight rates “significantly” as demand remains strong, and it could grow further. Yesterday, Lufthansa ...
Recommends / Slowing air freight exports from China fail to dampen market
China pulled back from its position as the ‘world’s air cargo engine’ in July, according ...
Recommends / Aeroflot cargo revenue surges in first half
Not much is given away in these results but Aeroflot has released its six-month figures. ...
Recommends / IATA air cargo results add to the good news
The air cargo results keep pouring in – and if you are an airline, they are ...
News / Air cargo market eyeing a strong peak season, but forwarders not so bullish
As forwarders report tightening capacity, the latest available data on the air cargo market continues to ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading