air cargo Headlines
News / Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
Forwarders and shippers are “feeling the pain” of a serious lack of air freight capacity ...
News / Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
Forwarders must step up to the plate and embrace digitisation if air cargo is to ...
Recommends / Air cargo growth continues, but IATA issues a warning
So IATA’s August figures are here, and while they note that the market remains strong for ...
People / David Ambridge quits air cargo – 'for a life of leisure'
The incorrigible, outspoken and efficiency-driven David Ambridge, head of Bangkok Flight Services, has left the WFS ...
People / Top air cargo consultant Michael Webber joins Landrum & Brown
Michael Webber, a well-respected independent airport cargo consultant, has decided to shut up his own shop ...
Recommends / Airfreight rate rises – is the process out of date?
In an age where flexible pricing is becoming the norm (Uber, petrol stations, passenger air ...
News / Panalpina testing new online air cargo booking portal aimed at SMEs
SME shippers – already targeted by third-party online quotation websites – are set to benefit from ...
Recommends / Up in the air: where can air freight forwarders find value?
A concise, but interesting, piece on the air freight forwarding market from a McKinsey consultant due ...
News / No peak season for China's air freight market – 'it's been peak season all year'
China’s air freight market may not see much of a peak in volumes this year ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared