air cargo Headlines
News / Record 2017 for air freight warms up the market for a happy new year
The quiet holiday period saw airlines clear up freight backlogs that had built up over ...
News / E-commerce a driver for rising air freight market, but trade still unbalanced
E-commerce has fundamentally changed the air freight market. Capacity has been unexpectedly tight in past months, ...
News / Xeneta answers client pleas with inclusion of air freight rate data
Freight rate platform Xeneta is to move into air cargo, launching a new product in ...
News / Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
Air freight forwarders have accused some airlines of exploiting the spot market by cancelling scheduled ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
Fewer than a quarter of shippers are “very happy” with the air cargo supply chain – there ...
LongRead / Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
“We, as an industry, prefer to complain about the challenges, such as the fragmented supply ...
News / Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
Forwarders and shippers are “feeling the pain” of a serious lack of air freight capacity ...
News / Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
Forwarders must step up to the plate and embrace digitisation if air cargo is to ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion