Air Charter Service Headlines
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
People / Tony Bauckham joins Volga-Dnepr UK as commercial director
Tony Bauckham has joined Volga-Dnepr UK, the global charter sales centre for Volga-Dnepr Airlines, as ...
People / Jason Brice to lead second Air Charter Service office in New York
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed Jason Brice to head up its new second New ...
People / ACS appoints Francois-Xavier Camus managing director for France
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed François-Xavier Camus managing director of its France office. Mr Camus ...
People / Air Charter Service appoints Dan Morgan-Evans global cargo director
Air Charter Service has promoted Dan Morgan-Evans to global cargo director. Mr Morgan-Evans has been ...
People / ACS appoints managers in Frankfurt and Miami
Growing broker Air Charter Service, which last week opened its fifth North American office, in ...
People / Air Charter Service promotes Richard Thompson to president of North America
Leading aircraft charter specialist, Air Charter Service, has announced that Richard Thompson has been appointed ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 5.Supply chain radar: Panalpina board set to reject DSV's proposal – Plan B? To turn acquisitive
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe