Air Charter Service Headlines
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
People / Tony Bauckham joins Volga-Dnepr UK as commercial director
Tony Bauckham has joined Volga-Dnepr UK, the global charter sales centre for Volga-Dnepr Airlines, as ...
People / Jason Brice to lead second Air Charter Service office in New York
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed Jason Brice to head up its new second New ...
People / ACS appoints Francois-Xavier Camus managing director for France
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed François-Xavier Camus managing director of its France office. Mr Camus ...
People / Air Charter Service appoints Dan Morgan-Evans global cargo director
Air Charter Service has promoted Dan Morgan-Evans to global cargo director. Mr Morgan-Evans has been ...
People / ACS appoints managers in Frankfurt and Miami
Growing broker Air Charter Service, which last week opened its fifth North American office, in ...
People / Air Charter Service promotes Richard Thompson to president of North America
Leading aircraft charter specialist, Air Charter Service, has announced that Richard Thompson has been appointed ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US