Air China Headlines
Recommends / Air China plans to sell majority share in its cargo business
Air China is looking to sell a 51% stake in its Air China Cargo business. According ...
News / Air China Cargo first Chinese mainland air freight operator to ban transport of shark fins
Air China Cargo has become the first Chinese mainland carrier to ban the transport of ...
News / Lawyers win fees of $100m in air cargo antirust case as last defendants settle
The long-running air cargo antitrust civil case has finally come to a close, with the ...
Recommends / Lufthansa, Air China sign agreement for China-Europe routes
Lufthansa has signed a cooperation agreement with Air China to expand code-sharing on China-Europe, but ...
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / As Air China settles, just two airlines are left to face the rap in air cargo cartel case
Air China and its cargo subsidiary have agreed to pay $50m to settle its antitrust ...
Recommends / Air China and Cathay Pacific inject $320m into cargo venture
Air China and Cathay Pacific have invested a further Rmb2bn ($320m) into their joint venture, ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA