Air China Headlines
Recommends / Air China plans to sell majority share in its cargo business
Air China is looking to sell a 51% stake in its Air China Cargo business. According ...
News / Air China Cargo first Chinese mainland air freight operator to ban transport of shark fins
Air China Cargo has become the first Chinese mainland carrier to ban the transport of ...
News / Lawyers win fees of $100m in air cargo antirust case as last defendants settle
The long-running air cargo antitrust civil case has finally come to a close, with the ...
Recommends / Lufthansa, Air China sign agreement for China-Europe routes
Lufthansa has signed a cooperation agreement with Air China to expand code-sharing on China-Europe, but ...
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / As Air China settles, just two airlines are left to face the rap in air cargo cartel case
Air China and its cargo subsidiary have agreed to pay $50m to settle its antitrust ...
Recommends / Air China and Cathay Pacific inject $320m into cargo venture
Air China and Cathay Pacific have invested a further Rmb2bn ($320m) into their joint venture, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs