Air China Headlines
News / Lawyers win fees of $100m in air cargo antirust case as last defendants settle
The long-running air cargo antitrust civil case has finally come to a close, with the ...
Recommends / Lufthansa, Air China sign agreement for China-Europe routes
Lufthansa has signed a cooperation agreement with Air China to expand code-sharing on China-Europe, but ...
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / As Air China settles, just two airlines are left to face the rap in air cargo cartel case
Air China and its cargo subsidiary have agreed to pay $50m to settle its antitrust ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts