Air France-KLM Cargo Headlines
News / Air freight boom in China means more airlines clamouring for operating licences
Tianjin Airlines Cargo is seeking an aircraft operating certificate (AOC) from the Civil Aviation Administration ...
News / Losing interest in freight? No, says Air France-KLM, we are investing in it
Air France-KLM Cargo said a decision to report cargo and passenger results as one figure was ...
News / Declining cargo revenue the first-quarter story for IAG and AF-KLM
Declining cargo revenue was the story for flag-carriers on both sides of the Channel, as Air France-KLM ...
News / Schenker hits back at air freight cartel demand for customer info
Schenker has slammed Air France-KLM, Martinair and Qantas for demanding details of its relationship with ...
News / Africa has the airspace of the future for ambitious air cargo carriers
High costs and challenges in the African market are not dampening airline ambitions to grow ...
News / AF-KLM blames cargo losses on low load factors and stiff competition
Air France-KLM announced yet another full-year loss in its cargo operations. However, there was a 1% ...
People / A tough job at AF-KLM Cargo for Marcel de Nooijer
We don’t like to gloat, but The Loadstar tipped as long ago as January 2015 ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development