Air France-KLM Cargo Headlines
News / Cargo airlines help you say it with flowers for Valentine's Day – but at a price
It’s not quite a St Valentine’s Day Massacre, but shortage of air freight capacity saw ...
News / Russian airspace threat subsides as ABC is given back its Schiphol slots
Dutch carrier KLM will not be blocked from using Russian airspace after landing slots for all-cargo carrier ...
News / Air freight boom in China means more airlines clamouring for operating licences
Tianjin Airlines Cargo is seeking an aircraft operating certificate (AOC) from the Civil Aviation Administration ...
News / Losing interest in freight? No, says Air France-KLM, we are investing in it
Air France-KLM Cargo said a decision to report cargo and passenger results as one figure was ...
News / Declining cargo revenue the first-quarter story for IAG and AF-KLM
Declining cargo revenue was the story for flag-carriers on both sides of the Channel, as Air France-KLM ...
News / Schenker hits back at air freight cartel demand for customer info
Schenker has slammed Air France-KLM, Martinair and Qantas for demanding details of its relationship with ...
News / Africa has the airspace of the future for ambitious air cargo carriers
High costs and challenges in the African market are not dampening airline ambitions to grow ...
News / AF-KLM blames cargo losses on low load factors and stiff competition
Air France-KLM announced yet another full-year loss in its cargo operations. However, there was a 1% ...
People / A tough job at AF-KLM Cargo for Marcel de Nooijer
We don’t like to gloat, but The Loadstar tipped as long ago as January 2015 ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service