Air France-KLM Headlines
Recommends / Air France-KLM Cargo reports third quarter loss in "challenging" market
Poor Air France-KLM reported another miserable result in cargo, citing a “challenging cargo operating context, marked ...
News / IAG Cargo quick on the uptake as trade with Iran grows, with KLM on the runway
As trade between Iran and the EU grows, IAG Cargo has become the latest airline ...
Comment / AF-KLM's Alexandre de Juinac to be new director general of IATA
So Alexandre de Juniac, chairman and CEO of Air France-KLM, is to leave the high-cost, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
People / Air France-KLM cargo chief Bram Gräber quits
Bram Gräber, the Air France KLM Cargo executive charged with turning the carrier around, has ...
Recommends / There's good news and bad news as Air France hits the headlines
Air France has been in the news this month. From erroneously flying a US missile ...
Comment / 2015 was a weak year in air freight – but 2016 will be all about delivering
Remember the heady last days of 2014, and the air freight boom in the first ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts