Air France-KLM Headlines
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
Recommends / Leaked Air France-KLM report reveals mistrust and resentment
So it turns out that everything outsiders suspected about Air France-KLM may be true. A leaked ...
News / AF-KLM blames cargo losses on low load factors and stiff competition
Air France-KLM announced yet another full-year loss in its cargo operations. However, there was a 1% ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM Cargo reports third quarter loss in "challenging" market
Poor Air France-KLM reported another miserable result in cargo, citing a “challenging cargo operating context, marked ...
News / IAG Cargo quick on the uptake as trade with Iran grows, with KLM on the runway
As trade between Iran and the EU grows, IAG Cargo has become the latest airline ...
Comment / AF-KLM's Alexandre de Juinac to be new director general of IATA
So Alexandre de Juniac, chairman and CEO of Air France-KLM, is to leave the high-cost, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
People / Air France-KLM cargo chief Bram Gräber quits
Bram Gräber, the Air France KLM Cargo executive charged with turning the carrier around, has ...
Recommends / There's good news and bad news as Air France hits the headlines
Air France has been in the news this month. From erroneously flying a US missile ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion