air freight Headlines
Recommends / Indian government to unveil draft air cargo policy soon
Air cargo seems to have got onto the front foot in India, with the country’s ...
News / Strong start for air freight, but trade wars could start a downdraught
Growth, growth, growth. The start of 2018 has been strong in air cargo – but there ...
News / Battle for air freight capacity heats up as investment for freighters eases
This year looks set to be all about air freight capacity. Last year’s shortage, which ...
Comment / If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
People in my hometown of Madrid are currently lured into shops whose windows promise “discounts ...
Comment / Analysis: Atlas Air and ATSG spread their wings in an air cargo boom
From the aircraft producers to the carriers, via the forwarders and lessors, we live in ...
People / IATA presents the FACEs of the future, as the air cargo industry evolves
The next generation of the air cargo industry is engaging, dynamic and confident, with interesting ...
Recommends / UK ban on Bangladesh air freight ends: but nothing changes
It may have been much anticipated, but it turns out that the UK’s recent decision ...
News / Supply chain bottlenecks could be a bonus for buoyant air freight sector
Air freight volumes jumped some 8% in January and, while Chinese New Year may have ...
News / E-commerce driving revolution in air freight: 'make it happen', says Saudia Cargo chief
The air cargo industry has received an opportunity to revolutionise and get investment – and it ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5.Air freight a star performer as K+N gets 2018 off to a flying start
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?