air freight Headlines
Recommends / Air freight demand stays strong into the second half, alongside rising yield trend
Air cargo yields have risen at their fastest annual pace since 2010, rising 7.9% in ...
Recommends / Aeroflot cargo revenue surges in first half
Not much is given away in these results but Aeroflot has released its six-month figures. ...
News / Air freight rates continue to climb, with a strong peak season on the radar
Air freight rates are continuing their climb, with the sector enjoying back-to-back monthly increases and ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific reports HK$1.7bn operating loss
Cathay Pacific appears to be in much worse shape than analyst expectations. Yesterday we quoted ...
News / Forwarders struggling to get Bangladesh exports out by air and sea
Forwarders in Bangladesh are struggling to get goods to Europe as air cargo carriers cut ...
Recommends / Passengers not ready for pilotless planes – but cargo may be
When Swiss bank UBS surveyed 8,000 people on the prospect of riding in a pilotless ...
News / Forwarders trying to put airlines on the spot and lock in lift before rates rise
Forwarders are finding themselves between a rock and a hard place: as demand continues to ...
News / Very strong transpacific air freight demand triggers charter requests for Q4, as e-commerce begins to bite
Shippers should brace for expensive air charters on the transpacific in the fourth quarter, as ...
Comment / Outlook for air freight, still healthy, according to IATA
The outlook for air freight is still healthy, according to IATA. It feels slightly old now, ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships