air freight Headlines
News / Record 2017 for air freight warms up the market for a happy new year
The quiet holiday period saw airlines clear up freight backlogs that had built up over ...
News / A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
“Quite literally, this is now the perfect storm.” Continued strong air freight demand and the resulting ...
News / Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
Fewer than a quarter of shippers are “very happy” with the air cargo supply chain – there ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / Air freight sector confidence flying high as growth looks set to continue
Confidence among the air freight sector is at its highest in more than half a ...
News / Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
Forwarders and shippers are “feeling the pain” of a serious lack of air freight capacity ...
Recommends / Air cargo growth continues, but IATA issues a warning
So IATA’s August figures are here, and while they note that the market remains strong for ...
News / Panalpina testing new online air cargo booking portal aimed at SMEs
SME shippers – already targeted by third-party online quotation websites – are set to benefit from ...
Recommends / Air freight demand stays strong into the second half, alongside rising yield trend
Air cargo yields have risen at their fastest annual pace since 2010, rising 7.9% in ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion