People / Hendrik Falk joins Swiss WorldCargo in the US
Hendrik Falk, formerly vice-president North and South America for AirBridgeCargo, has joined Swiss WorldCargo in the ...
News / 'No BSA, no way' say carriers, as forwarders report tight space and strong air freight rates
The air freight market is experiencing such a strong period that unless customers have blocked ...
News / Forwarders hit out at carriers revisiting fuel surcharges – 'a ploy to raise rates'
Forwarders are registering their dismay that some airlines are returning to fuel surcharges. They say the move is ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
News / Established forwarders have nothing to fear from well-funded start-ups – yet
Forwarders which create value for shippers and invest in IT will be the ones that ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / Cargologicair ditches African operations to focus on peak-time Moscow-Hong Kong run
The Russian media are reporting that UK-based carrier CargoLogicAir (CLA) has stopped its African operations, ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.Analysis: Panalpina now caught between a rock and a hard place
- 4.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 5.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos