News / Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
Some major forwarders are reconsidering their relationship with Volga-Dnepr carriers AirBridgeCargo (ABC) and Cargologicair (CLA). This ...
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
News / Volga-Dnepr unveils major plans for new regional air cargo hub at Liege
It’s a week of big announcements for Volga-Dnepr Group (VDG). Today’s instalment is that it ...
News / Russian cargo airlines in the firing line of new 'tit-for-tat' US regulations
Russian cargo carriers are set to bear the brunt of new requirements imposed by the ...
News / Delayed AOC for new cargo airline in Germany frustrates Volga-Dnepr
The German media has unearthed more information concerning the Leipzig-based airline Volga-Dnepr Group intends to ...
News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
News / Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
Volga-Dnepr Group’s plan to launch a new freighter airline in Germany is nearing fruition, following ...
News / Loss of cargo department at Schiphol a 'bad move' by Dutch airport
Amid much market scepticism, Schiphol has defended its decision to merge its much-admired cargo division into ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'