Recommends / Airbus to scrap A380 production as Emirates puts in 70 smaller aircraft order
Big aviation news today – even if it’s not very freight-y. Airbus is to stop ...
Recommends / Airbus threatens to quit UK over Brexit
Aircraft manufacturer Airbus has used an interview with Bloomberg to slam the British government’s handling of the Brexit process, labelling ...
Recommends / Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
Boeing appears to have fallen victim to the US administration’s decision to tear up the ...
News / With demand for capacity still flying, Vallair gears up for A321 conversion push
As the first B737-800 freighter enters commercial service, the push for the larger A321 cargo ...
News / Cargolux interview: China JV freighter airline delayed another year
The launch of China’s new cargo airline, the joint venture with Cargolux, looks set to ...
Recommends / Airbus may put sleeping berths in cargo holds
It has long been rumoured that Airbus is once again starting to focus on freighters ...
Recommends / The extraordinary A380 supply chain
We all know the important role aircraft play in the logistics chain. But do we ...
Recommends / Boeing forecasts 920 new freighters by 2036, but integrators opt for conversions
It’s Paris Air Show week, and thus fairly quiet in air cargo – outside of the big ...
Recommends / China's first big passenger plane completes maiden flight
China has taken to the skies or, rather, its first domestically manufactured large-scale passenger aircraft ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe