Airlines vs Integrators Headlines
News / 'Big three' express firms may get a run for their money from more savvy rivals
The ‘big three’ express parcel companies, UPS, FedEx and DHL, are not as immune to ...
Recommends / Express cargo's big shift... to lower revenue
The profile of the express air cargo market is fundamentally changing, according to this report ...
Comment / 'A different company' – Atlas Air CEO unveils carrier's express operator ambitions
Atlas is changing. So said CEO Bill Flynn at yesterday’s investor meet in the Nasdaq ...
Recommends / 'Don't treat transport companies simply as a vendor to succeed in e-commerce, says FedEx's Fred Smith
FedEx chairman Fred Smith has cricitised retailers who view transport companies “as some sort of ...
News / The challenge for air cargo: automation and integration while staying flexible
Air cargo’s greatest advantage over the integrators is flexibility – but players across the supply ...
News / IATA carriers must plug into the digital age to win freight from the integrators
IATA airlines are working to “get the Alibaba stuff off the integrators and on to ...
Airlines can win growing e-commerce business in Asia, but margins are tight
Airlines have an advantage over integrators in Asia’s e-commerce business, but margins are likely to ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe