News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
Recommends / ‘No-deal’ Brexit could cause havoc at European airports
To add to what is now becoming a really quite lengthy list of businesses that ...
News / Forwarders eyeing major US airports with dread as peak season looms
As the peak season approaches, apprehension is on the rise. Securing enough lift may be the ...
News / Atlanta has the drive to be a top US cargo airport, but it may be a bumpy ride
Atlanta has set its sights on becoming a cutting-edge cargo airport – but faces several challenges. Last ...
News / Freight industry welcomes green light for Heathrow expansion, but the wait goes on
The freight industry has welcomed the news of the UK government decision on expansion at Heathrow ...
News / Rents go through the roof as US e-commerce boom overruns warehouse space
Warehouse rents in the US are rising rapidly as e-commerce gobbles up space faster than it ...
Recommends / Air freight volumes rise 7% at top 20 airports
Air freight volumes at the top 20 cargo airports grew 6.8% last year – with ...
News / Air cargo infrastructure in crisis as it faces a perfect storm
The air cargo industry is facing serious challenges as it struggles to keep surging volumes ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe