Alaska Air Cargo Headlines
News / Air cargo slowdown puts a dent in Etihad financial performance for 2016
Etihad has announced a fairly significant loss for full-year 2016, of $1.87bn. However, the carrier also ...
Recommends / Alaska goes all-in on price, while US carriers fight for Havana rights
Alaska Air Cargo has become the latest carrier to succumb to the all-in pricing trend ...
Recommends / Alaska Airlines flight returns to Seattle with worker trapped in cargo hold
Daft story about a Menzies Aviation cargo operative at Seattle’s airport who managed to get ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 5. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer