News / Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
CMA CGM has followed Maersk’s lead, signing a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the world’s ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk-Alibaba tie-up 'a sign of the changing times'
As soon as I returned to work after the Christmas break, news broke that Maersk ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
Recommends / Open, SesaMaersk!
Splash247 columnist Andrew Craig-Bennett today turns his attention to the recent deal between Alibaba and Maersk, ...
News / Maersk launches online container booking platform for smaller Chinese shippers
Maersk Line has begun its promised digitisation revolution, launching an online container shipment booking system ...
Alibaba-Amazon brawl looms in South-east Asia
Chines e-commerce giant Alibaba and US counterpart Amazon are set to go head-to-head in the ...
Recommends / Chow Tai Fook turns Chinese jewellery shops into logistics hubs
Here’s an eminently sensible idea being trialled in China by one of the world’s largest ...
Recommends / Alibaba smashes sales record on Singles Day, despite concerns of slowing growth
You can’t help but be impressed. Alibaba, which single-handedly turned Singles Day from a simple ...
News / SEKO signs on with Alibaba as retailers and forwarders link up to boost e-commerce
Online retailers and logistics providers are collaborating on technology “ecosystems” to further propel booming cross-border ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers