News / Harm or help to Malaysia's smaller forwarders as China's Alibaba moves in?
Freight forwarders in Malaysia are divided over the potential impact of Alibaba’s growing presence on ...
News / Malaysia upgrades logistics infrastructure to support e-commerce ambitions
Malaysia is investing heavily in transport logistics infrastructure in its bid to become the preferred e-commerce ...
Recommends / It's addictive: the logistics of fidget spinners
Last week we recommended you read a headline-grabbing story about Alibaba’s intention to invest $15bn in ...
Recommends / Alibaba about to build massive logistics network
Alibaba has decided to invest more in its logistics and warehousing operation, extending its stake ...
Recommends / Alibaba rewrites e-com playbook, while ZTO is sued over $1.4bn IPO
Two stories from the world of Chinese ecommerce today. First up, Alibaba is going into ...
Recommends / Why Amazon bought Whole Foods – and the future of commerce
Amazon’s latest move into bricks-and-mortar retailing is explained in this good article in The Atlantic. ...
Recommends / What is happening with Alibaba and liner shipping?
SeaIntelligence Consulting’s Lars Jensen has penned a very illuminating column in today’s Splash247, investigating how ...
News / Alibaba extends partnership with KN to cover cross-border B2B shipments
Kuehne + Nagel this morning signed an agreement with the world’s largest e-commerce platform, Alibaba, ...
News / Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
CMA CGM has followed Maersk’s lead, signing a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the world’s ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 5.Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe