News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
Recommends / Alibaba picks Emirates to make global 72hr delivery a reality
Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao, has teamed up with Emirates SkyCargo as it looks to fulfil ...
Recommends / Alibaba and Cainiao investment in ZTO Express – more than meets the eye
The sheer size of China’s logistics sector supporting its e-commerce market continues to raise eyebrows. ...
Recommends / Alibaba boosts logistics footprint with $1.4bn investment in Chinese courier ZTO
Alibaba and its logistics arm, Cainiao, are to part with $1.38bn for a 10% stake ...
News / Night deliveries set to take off as 24hr shopping online breeds a 'vampire economy'
Will the so-called ‘vampire economy’ breed a monster or a mouse that roars? According to A ...
Recommends / Jack Ma: US-China trade war will kill jobs
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has taken to The South China Morning Post to advocate against a ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
News / JD Logistics attracts $2.5bn investment to develop drones and robot systems
Alibaba rival JD.com has attracted some $2.5bn of investment to expand the reach of its logistics subsidiary, JD Logistics ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV