Recommends / Alitalia to file for administration as turnaround plan fails
Poor Alitalia. It looks (again) as if the end might be nigh for the carrier ...
Recommends / Alitalia risks collapse after airline staff reject restructuring
Italian flag-carrier Alitalia has reportedly missed out on its last chance to avoid being placed ...
Recommends / Alitalia – the airline that broke the camel's back
ATW has published a good comment piece on Etihad – and its chronically underperforming partner, ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO Hogan to go as carrier struggles with investments
So pre-Christmas press reports are true: James Hogan, the authoritarian chief of Etihad, is set ...
Recommends / Alitalia denies Lufthansa-Etihad talks on shareholding
Is this a big change of heart from Lufthansa? It appears to have switched course ...
Recommends / Alitalia eyes the east - while the spat between the Gulf and US carriers heats up
Sorry to lump two fairly unrelated air stories together here – but both caught our ...
Recommends / Alitalia promises profit by 2017 as Etihad lays out new strategy
It will take just two more years for troubled Alitalia to make a profit, according ...
Recommends / Etihad Airways wins EC clearance on Alitalia stake
It will come as a blow to those legacy carriers that are fearful of Etihad’s ...
News / Etihad has big plans for a revived Alitalia Cargo, but just who is in charge? asks EC
Italy, the third largest cargo market in Europe, is set to regain longhaul flights and ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive