Recommends / Alitalia to file for administration as turnaround plan fails
Poor Alitalia. It looks (again) as if the end might be nigh for the carrier ...
Recommends / Alitalia risks collapse after airline staff reject restructuring
Italian flag-carrier Alitalia has reportedly missed out on its last chance to avoid being placed ...
Recommends / Alitalia – the airline that broke the camel's back
ATW has published a good comment piece on Etihad – and its chronically underperforming partner, ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO Hogan to go as carrier struggles with investments
So pre-Christmas press reports are true: James Hogan, the authoritarian chief of Etihad, is set ...
Recommends / Alitalia denies Lufthansa-Etihad talks on shareholding
Is this a big change of heart from Lufthansa? It appears to have switched course ...
Recommends / Alitalia eyes the east - while the spat between the Gulf and US carriers heats up
Sorry to lump two fairly unrelated air stories together here – but both caught our ...
Recommends / Alitalia promises profit by 2017 as Etihad lays out new strategy
It will take just two more years for troubled Alitalia to make a profit, according ...
Recommends / Etihad Airways wins EC clearance on Alitalia stake
It will come as a blow to those legacy carriers that are fearful of Etihad’s ...
News / Etihad has big plans for a revived Alitalia Cargo, but just who is in charge? asks EC
Italy, the third largest cargo market in Europe, is set to regain longhaul flights and ...
News / Etihad buys into Alitalia, but will the EU see it as a takeover and kill the deal?
Freight forwarders have welcomed Etihad’s announcement this morning that it is to buy a 49% ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion