Recommends / Alitalia risks collapse after airline staff reject restructuring
Italian flag-carrier Alitalia has reportedly missed out on its last chance to avoid being placed ...
Recommends / Alitalia – the airline that broke the camel's back
ATW has published a good comment piece on Etihad – and its chronically underperforming partner, ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO Hogan to go as carrier struggles with investments
So pre-Christmas press reports are true: James Hogan, the authoritarian chief of Etihad, is set ...
Recommends / Alitalia denies Lufthansa-Etihad talks on shareholding
Is this a big change of heart from Lufthansa? It appears to have switched course ...
Recommends / Alitalia eyes the east - while the spat between the Gulf and US carriers heats up
Sorry to lump two fairly unrelated air stories together here – but both caught our ...
Recommends / Alitalia promises profit by 2017 as Etihad lays out new strategy
It will take just two more years for troubled Alitalia to make a profit, according ...
Recommends / Etihad Airways wins EC clearance on Alitalia stake
It will come as a blow to those legacy carriers that are fearful of Etihad’s ...
News / Etihad has big plans for a revived Alitalia Cargo, but just who is in charge? asks EC
Italy, the third largest cargo market in Europe, is set to regain longhaul flights and ...
News / Etihad buys into Alitalia, but will the EU see it as a takeover and kill the deal?
Freight forwarders have welcomed Etihad’s announcement this morning that it is to buy a 49% ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 5. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts