all-cargo airlines Headlines
News / Start-up carrier ACE Freighters Belgium eyes US routes for launch
A planned new EU-based freighter airline from CAL Cargo Airlines is readying for launch. ACE ...
News / Cargolux interview: China JV freighter airline delayed another year
The launch of China’s new cargo airline, the joint venture with Cargolux, looks set to ...
News / Grounded Centurion Air Cargo in plea to DoT for more time, as potential investor appears
Centurion Air Cargo is in talks with an investor with an eye on resuming operations. However, it ...
Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How to benefit from freighter and belly partnerships
Cargo airlines are increasingly partnering with belly airlines as both look for better networks, and ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Full of eastern promise, three new cargo airlines preparing for takeoff
News of three new cargo airlines today. First up is Azerbaijan’s Silk Way Group, which ...
News / New aircraft and new markets for air cargo carriers looking to expand
Two aircraft and a route mark today’s all-cargo airline news. It’s not been officially announced, but ...
News / Smaller all-freighter airlines are feeling the pressure as air cargo markets weaken
Fuel prices may be low, but depressed air cargo yields and volumes are hitting some ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe