all-cargo airlines Headlines
Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How to benefit from freighter and belly partnerships
Cargo airlines are increasingly partnering with belly airlines as both look for better networks, and ...
News / Full of eastern promise, three new cargo airlines preparing for takeoff
News of three new cargo airlines today. First up is Azerbaijan’s Silk Way Group, which ...
News / New aircraft and new markets for air cargo carriers looking to expand
Two aircraft and a route mark today’s all-cargo airline news. It’s not been officially announced, but ...
News / Smaller all-freighter airlines are feeling the pressure as air cargo markets weaken
Fuel prices may be low, but depressed air cargo yields and volumes are hitting some ...
News / Cargolux enjoys huge profit leap as ports slowdown and low fuel swell its coffers
Cargolux is celebrating a net profit for 2015 of $49m, up from $3m the year ...
News / Atlas Air on the up after 2015 results, and now eyes growth from Southern acquisition
As Atlas Air announced good year-end results, tempered only by a $100m antitrust settlement, its focus ...
News / No strike at Cargolux as management and unions finally hammer out new work agreement
After a further 48 hours of talks, Cargolux and its unions have finally come to ...
Recommends / China Postal Airlines orders ten 737Fs, while Kalitta converts 767s
Lots of freighter news and conversions at the moment. Yesterday, China Postal Airlines ordered 10 ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.Analysis: Panalpina now caught between a rock and a hard place
- 4.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 5.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos