all-cargo airlines Headlines
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How to benefit from freighter and belly partnerships
Cargo airlines are increasingly partnering with belly airlines as both look for better networks, and ...
News / Full of eastern promise, three new cargo airlines preparing for takeoff
News of three new cargo airlines today. First up is Azerbaijan’s Silk Way Group, which ...
News / New aircraft and new markets for air cargo carriers looking to expand
Two aircraft and a route mark today’s all-cargo airline news. It’s not been officially announced, but ...
News / Smaller all-freighter airlines are feeling the pressure as air cargo markets weaken
Fuel prices may be low, but depressed air cargo yields and volumes are hitting some ...
News / Cargolux enjoys huge profit leap as ports slowdown and low fuel swell its coffers
Cargolux is celebrating a net profit for 2015 of $49m, up from $3m the year ...
News / Atlas Air on the up after 2015 results, and now eyes growth from Southern acquisition
As Atlas Air announced good year-end results, tempered only by a $100m antitrust settlement, its focus ...
News / No strike at Cargolux as management and unions finally hammer out new work agreement
After a further 48 hours of talks, Cargolux and its unions have finally come to ...
Recommends / China Postal Airlines orders ten 737Fs, while Kalitta converts 767s
Lots of freighter news and conversions at the moment. Yesterday, China Postal Airlines ordered 10 ...
Recommends / The fate of America's iconic 747 jet is in hands of Moscow firm
Bloomberg may think a Russian company an “unlikely source” of hope for Boeing, but those ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy