News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
Comment / Market insight: the Amazon effect on the integrators in a zero-sum game
As it turned out, the good news from DP-DHL at the end of last year ...
News / Atlanta has the drive to be a top US cargo airport, but it may be a bumpy ride
Atlanta has set its sights on becoming a cutting-edge cargo airport – but faces several challenges. Last ...
News / ATSG pulls back from Chinese carrier JV, but eyes new relationships with existing airlines
Chinese bureaucracy has stymied ATSG’s plans for a joint venture airline, and overshadowed news of ...
Recommends / The Flipkart story: a $20bn exercise in smokes and mirrors
The latest news out of the vibrant Indian e-commerce sector is that US retail giant ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
News / Investment in Amazon Logistics will grow, as outsourcing goes on... for now
Amazon plans to retain its current mix of outsourced and in-house logistics operations – for ...
Recommends / Amazon operating income nearly $2bn in Q1 — double what Wall Street expected
So Amazon’s first quarter results are out – and it did well. A first-quarter revenue ...
News / Night deliveries set to take off as 24hr shopping online breeds a 'vampire economy'
Will the so-called ‘vampire economy’ breed a monster or a mouse that roars? According to A ...
People / XPO poaches Amazon logistics chief Kenny Wagers to become COO
XPO Logistics has appointed former Amazon executive Kenneth Wagers as its chief operating officer. He replaces ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit