ZH: Bezos' Net Worth Cut In Half – Amazon CEO Announces He Is Getting A Divorce
ZERO HEDGE writes: “Update: Following Bezos’ announcement of his divorce from wife MacKenzie, Amazon has ...
BBG: Amazon’s grocery push keeps stumbling after Whole Foods purchase
BLOOMBERG reports: “Amazon.com Inc. continues to struggle in the $840 billion grocery market, more than ...
SA: Amazon plans chips in Intel's territory
Seeking Alpha writes: “The New York Times reports on Amazon’s (AMZN +1.3%) plans to create ...
Recommends / Amazon Go eyes London’s West End for first non-US store
Amazon is targeting London’s Oxford Circus for its first cashier-less UK grocery store. Retail Gazette ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: should UPS & FedEx vs Amazon Air bother air freight executives?
I am sorry. I have no doubt having FedEx, UPS and Amazon Air all in ...
PR: Amazon’s Best of Prime 2018
PR: “SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec. 3, 2018– (NASDAQ: AMZN) Drumroll, please! Amazon today announced the Best of ...
Amazon expected to contribute more than half of Q4 earnings growth for S&P 500 retail
MarketWatch writes: “Amazon.com Inc.’s fourth quarter earnings are expected to account for more than half ...
Recommends / Fishing boats to small stores, Amazon will stop at nothing to win in India
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a few specks of land in the Bay of ...
Recommends / The human cost of Black Friday, by an Amazon warehouse boss
This insightful Q&A, with an anonymous Amazon warehouse manager in California, is published by Vox and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes