Recommends / Walmart's e-commerce binge is one big Silicon Valley bailout
Utterly absorbing, and superbly written, post on LinkedIn from a Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur about ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
Recommends / Amazon patents automated on-demand clothing factory
There’s something going on the apparel industry that is remarkably similar to the “print-on-demand” revolution ...
Recommends / If FedEx couldn't satisfy Amazon, why do shipowners think they can do better?
Great opinion piece on Splash24/7 today by the head of Transas, Frank Coles. He administers ...
Recommends / The new city shopping hubs: warehouse distribution centres
A look into how e-commerce distribution patterns are set to evolve over the next few ...
News / UK Express under fire as GMB union takes action over delivery drivers' status
The so-called “gig” economy has again come under attack with the GMB Union initiating legal ...
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
News / How data could thwart Amazon's freight forwarding ambitions
One of the world’s most important tech investors has told the logistics industry that there ...
Recommends / Starry-eyed Amazon chief Jeff Bezos reveals Earth-Moon shipping plans
Anyone who’s seen Apollo 13 – either the Tom Hanks movie, or the four days ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs