Recommends / A logistics view of Amazon’s third-quarter/nine-month earnings
Here’s a useful article for anyone trying to understand what Amazon is up to in ...
Recommends / Amazon promises we won't use state licences to sell prescription drugs
Well-documented fears from incumbents that Amazon has set its sights on the pharmaceutical market have ...
News / Xpediator buys Regional Express – its second takeover after fundraising IPO
Xpediator, which operates freight services under the Delamode brand, is to buy and ocean and ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
Recommends / Where should Amazon locate its new HQ? The experts weigh in
Over 230 cities and regions across North America have lodged proposals to house Amazon’s new ...
Recommends / Amazon literally building its way into our lives
For some this will be welcome news; for others, it will continue the insidious creep ...
Comment / Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
When the news hit the wires last week that e-commerce behemoth Amazon was trialling a ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
Recommends / Amazon said to be testing delivery service to rival FedEx & UPS
Well, it had to happen sooner or later: this report from Bloomberg today suggests that ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared