Recommends / Amazon’s Whole Foods deal: the winners and losers
Morgan Stanley analysts believe Amazon’s decision to buy Whole Foods was less about developing a ...
News / Amazon air freight fleet takes wing for Prime Day 3 in the US
Amazon launched its third Prime Day in the US yesterday, with the e-commerce behemoth’s air freight ...
Recommends / Amazon Japan hit by glitches in delivery services
There won’t be too many retail companies distressed by the news that Amazon isn’t having ...
Recommends / Nike resisted Amazon dominance, but finally capitulated
There’s a good article in The Australian on the new relationship between Nike and Amazon. ...
Recommends / Why Amazon bought Whole Foods – and the future of commerce
Amazon’s latest move into bricks-and-mortar retailing is explained in this good article in The Atlantic. ...
Recommends / Walmart turns employees into delivery drivers to compete with Amazon
Walmart is coming up with some new ideas to beat arch-rival Amazon. Or, rather, perhaps, ...
Recommends / Amazon and Nippon Express to help Japan's small businesses sell to US
Small and mid-size shippers in Japan are set to benefit from a new service from Nippon Express ...
Comment / Pass the parcel: meeting the challenges of e-commerce fulfilment
Online sales soared to new heights last year to £133bn, surpassing 2015’s figure by 13.5%. This, of course, ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 4. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers