American Airlines Cargo Headlines
News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
News / Strong start for air freight market, but trade wars and fuel price cast a shadow
As first-quarter numbers start to emerge, it looks as if air cargo has had a ...
News / 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
While the freight industry has much work to do to go digital, players must not ...
News / Air cargo market ponders another good year, but are things slowing down?
A strong 2017 has left the air freight market considering the likelihood of another good year ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
News / Cargo airlines help you say it with flowers for Valentine's Day – but at a price
It’s not quite a St Valentine’s Day Massacre, but shortage of air freight capacity saw ...
News / AA Cargo launches new routes as it eyes freight from the Balkans
American Airlines Cargo is eyeing Balkan exports as it opens new routes in Europe. The carrier ...
Recommends / American Airlines glitch leaves 15,000 Christmas flights without a captain
Capacity issues abound: demand outstripping supply; striking handling agents; slot scarcity at key European gateways; ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis