American Airlines Cargo Headlines
News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
News / Strong start for air freight market, but trade wars and fuel price cast a shadow
As first-quarter numbers start to emerge, it looks as if air cargo has had a ...
News / 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
While the freight industry has much work to do to go digital, players must not ...
News / Air cargo market ponders another good year, but are things slowing down?
A strong 2017 has left the air freight market considering the likelihood of another good year ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
News / Cargo airlines help you say it with flowers for Valentine's Day – but at a price
It’s not quite a St Valentine’s Day Massacre, but shortage of air freight capacity saw ...
News / AA Cargo launches new routes as it eyes freight from the Balkans
American Airlines Cargo is eyeing Balkan exports as it opens new routes in Europe. The carrier ...
Recommends / American Airlines glitch leaves 15,000 Christmas flights without a captain
Capacity issues abound: demand outstripping supply; striking handling agents; slot scarcity at key European gateways; ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV