American Airlines Headlines
Recommends / Qatar Airways burns money circling the blockade, but eyes 'puzzling' investment
It’s not strictly freight, but it is Friday – and it’s also rather intriguing. It all centres ...
Recommends / American Airlines looks set to buy stake in China Southern
American Airlines is looking to increase its market share on transpacific routes to China by ...
People / Rick Elieson replaces Jim Butler as chief of American Airlines Cargo
The well-liked Jim Butler is to be replaced as president of American Airlines Cargo by ...
News / Economic and ocean woes provide a welcome lift for air freight
Forwarders are reporting congestion and higher rates on westbound air freight, particularly out of the ...
News / American Airlines Cargo gets foothold in Africa with HAE link-up
American Airlines Cargo is expanding its reach into Africa with an offline service, in a ...
Recommends / US cargo airlines accuse majors of jeopardising Open Skies
US legacy carriers, in the guise of the Partnership for Open and Fair Skies, are set ...
People / Jim Butler moves up to international SVP role at American Airlines
Jim Butler, the much-liked chief at American Airlines Cargo, is to rise higher in the ...
Recommends / American Airlines Cargo saw Q4 boost, but full-year revenue slips
American Airlines Cargo saw operating revenues fall 7.9% in 2016 over 2015, but the final ...
News / Airfreight carriers report dwindling revenues - but look forward to a strong year-end
IAG Cargo has recorded a 6.9% decline in airfreight revenues for the nine months to ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers