News / Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
Port-Liner is to roll-out the first fully electric, emission-free barges in Europe. Amsterdam, Antwerp, and Rotterdam ...
News / Hutchison Ports expands its European footprint with half-share in TMA Logistics
Hutchison Ports has acquired a 50% shareholding in Amsterdam-headquartered terminal and logistics operator TMA Logistics, ...
Recommends / Schiphol airlines set dates for slot talks
Plans to break the ongoing slot storm at Schiphol will debated next month, with the ...
News / 'Cargo carriers only have themselves to blame for loss of their slots at Schiphol'
Carriers not protectionism are to blame for slot losses at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, according to ...
News / Cargo wilting as airlines carrying Kenyan flower exports are forced to divert
Players in the Kenya to Amsterdam flower market have faced stiff challenges following government decisions to ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making