News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / AN-225 production to restart following Hong Kong deal
The end may be near for the nose-loading 747F, but there is finally movement on ...
Recommends / Freight comes to Farnborough: Silkway opts for an AN-124 and Boeing lands conversion orders
So the Farnborough Airshow – soggy, wet, noisy and busy, with an unmistakeable odour of ...
News / Russian government reportedly eyeing Volga-Dnepr's AN-124s
The Russian press are reporting a certain amount of political sabre-rattling in response to Volga-Dnepr ...
Recommends / Volga-Dnepr takes on Polet's two AN-124s
Volga-Dnepr told The Loadstar just two weeks ago that there was no such deal, but ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development