Annual contracts Headlines
News / There must be a 'win-win' element in container line service contracts
Container carriers and customers need to work together to develop annual contracts that ensure shippers ...
News / Box lines forced to play a weak hand in transpacific contract talks
The timing for ocean carriers to negotiate annual transpacific contracts is “the worst possible”, according to ...
News / US shippers may recall or divert tariff-hit exports as trade war with China heats up
US agricultural shippers are considering diverting or bringing back shipments hit by new tariffs which are ...
News / 'Drastic' rate drops on transpacific bode badly for carriers ahead of negotiation season
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe held up this week, while rates to the ...
News / Longer-term Asia-Europe contracts for ocean freight rates a better deal for carriers
According to Xeneta’s crowd-sourced data, average long-term contract freight rates between Asia and North Europe ...
News / Ocean carriers must do their homework before sitting down for contract negotiations
After five consecutive quarters of contract rate increases it is even more important that shippers ...
News / Airlines win new US military air freight contracts, but United stands back
Fourteen US airlines have won contracts, worth up to $228m over five years, from the ...
News / Container shipping rates in calmer waters as carriers look ahead to new contracts
Annual contract negotiations for container shipping freight rates between Asia and North Europe are “progressing ...
News / Shippers need to review their game plan ahead of new contract talks
With the Asia-Europe contract renewal negotiating season fast approaching, Drewry is advising shippers to rethink ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe