Antitrust Investigations Headlines
Recommends / Indian antitrust body fines airlines over cargo price-fixing
Three Indian carriers have been hit with multi-million-dollar penalties for price-fixing and revising fuel surcharges. The ...
Recommends / UPS sues EU for $2.1bn after botched veto of TNT bid
UPS is set to return to European courts to win compensation for alleged damages from its ...
News / NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
Shipping line NYK faces a ¥2bn ($18.5m) financial hit after allegations that former managers were involved in illegal spending and ...
Recommends / EU antitrust regulators to fine NYK, Wilhelmsen and other car-carriers
Car-carrying lines are set to face the wrath of EU antitrust regulators after being caught ...
News / Maersk takeover of Hamburg Süd may disrupt Asia-Latin America trades, warning
Maersk Line’s acquisition of Latin American specialist carrier Hamburg Süd could be a disruptive influence on ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
Recommends / German antitrust agency fines tug operators
Three tug companies are facing fines of more than $15m by the German antitrust regulator ...
News / Deutsche Bahn leads €240m class action against truck manufacturer cartel
Deutsche Bahn (DB) is leading dozens of German companies in a lawsuit for damages from a ...
News / EC regulators approve Cosco takeover of OOCL, despite market share fears
The EC competition directorate has formally approved the takeover of OOCL by China’s Cosco, despite ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Charles M on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 4. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 5. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval