Antitrust Investigations Headlines
Recommends / Cargo airlines appeal EC cartel decision again
Eleven major cargo airlines facing combined fines of €776m are seeking an annulment of a ...
News / Cartel of truck manufacturers could face a compensation bill of nearly £4bn
A second law firm and a financier have joined a class action against a group of ...
News / South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
The South African Competition Commission has rejected the merger of the container divisions of NYK, MOL ...
News / RHA calls on hauliers to join class action for compensation from truck sales cartel
The Road Haulage Association (RHA) has called on hauliers to join its legal action against truck manufacturers ...
Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
News / EC clears the way for Maersk takeover of Hamburg Süd
The European Commission has cleared Maersk Line’s proposed acquisition of Hamburg Süd, subject to the ...
News / Schenker hits back at air freight cartel demand for customer info
Schenker has slammed Air France-KLM, Martinair and Qantas for demanding details of its relationship with ...
News / NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
The Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) has become the first jurisdiction to approve the container ...
News / Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
Container shipping line share prices declined sharply today after news that US Department of Justice (DoJ) investigators served ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships