Antitrust Investigations Headlines
News / South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
The South African Competition Commission has rejected the merger of the container divisions of NYK, MOL ...
News / RHA calls on hauliers to join class action for compensation from truck sales cartel
The Road Haulage Association (RHA) has called on hauliers to join its legal action against truck manufacturers ...
Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
News / EC clears the way for Maersk takeover of Hamburg Süd
The European Commission has cleared Maersk Line’s proposed acquisition of Hamburg Süd, subject to the ...
News / Schenker hits back at air freight cartel demand for customer info
Schenker has slammed Air France-KLM, Martinair and Qantas for demanding details of its relationship with ...
News / NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
The Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) has become the first jurisdiction to approve the container ...
News / Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
Container shipping line share prices declined sharply today after news that US Department of Justice (DoJ) investigators served ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
Recommends / Eleven air cargo carriers face €800m bill – again
The ugly spectre of the air cargo cartel has come to the fore again. Eleven ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers