Antitrust Investigations Headlines
Recommends / Investigation finds China’s top ports have been ripping off shipping lines for years
Who would have thunk it? That state-owned ports restrict competition and abuse market position to price-gouge ...
News / Maersk gets green light for Hamburg Süd acquisition from Brazil
Brazil’s competition watchdog has cleared the acquisition of Hamburg Süd by Maersk, after the Danish ...
News / Hong Kong secures its shipping hub status with nod to vessel-sharing agreements
The Hong Kong Competition Commission has issued a five-year block exemption order for liner shipping ...
Recommends / Cargo airlines appeal EC cartel decision again
Eleven major cargo airlines facing combined fines of €776m are seeking an annulment of a ...
News / Cartel of truck manufacturers could face a compensation bill of nearly £4bn
A second law firm and a financier have joined a class action against a group of ...
News / South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
The South African Competition Commission has rejected the merger of the container divisions of NYK, MOL ...
News / RHA calls on hauliers to join class action for compensation from truck sales cartel
The Road Haulage Association (RHA) has called on hauliers to join its legal action against truck manufacturers ...
Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
News / EC clears the way for Maersk takeover of Hamburg Süd
The European Commission has cleared Maersk Line’s proposed acquisition of Hamburg Süd, subject to the ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared