Recommends / Ukraine prosecutes Russian firms for falsifying An-124 maintenance
A Volga-Dnepr subsidiary is facing criminal charges in Ukraine over claims it falsified the airworthiness ...
News / Antonov ready to offer NATO AN-124 support as Volga-Dnepr bows out
Antonov Airlines is ready to provide any required additional support to the EU and NATO’s Strategic ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / AN-225 production to restart following Hong Kong deal
The end may be near for the nose-loading 747F, but there is finally movement on ...
Recommends / New Antonov freighter gets 10 firm orders
There’s a new freighter on the scene. The AN-178 took its first flight last week ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'