News / Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Major cultural and structural changes are needed before the severe barge congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam eases. Shipping ...
News / Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
The port of Antwerp has formed a committee to tackle the severe barge congestion hampering major ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
News / Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
Shippers wishing to book space on container vessels from North Europe to Asia are still ...
Recommends / Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
A comparison of Belgian and Dutch ports. Rotterdam is busiest, with 12.3m teu throughput in 2016, ...
News / PSA saw global container throughput grow 5.5% last year
Singapore’s terminal operator PSA today reported that it handled 67.63m teu across both its international ...
News / Port of Antwerp bucks regional trend as it passes 10m teu marker in 2016
In 2016, the port of Antwerp will have handled more than 10m teu for the ...
People / Jacques Vandermeiren new CEO of Port of Antwerp
Port of Antwerp has appointed Jacques Vandermeiren as its new chief executive. Mr Vandermeiren’s appointment – ...
News / Strong Q3 sees port of Rotterdam bounce back ahead of alliance network rejig
Container throughput at the port of Rotterdam edged down just 0.4% in the first nine ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam