AP Moller - Maersk Headlines
People / CMA CGM names Tim Haas chief commercial officer, North America
CMA CGM has appointed Tim Haas (pictured above) as its new chief operations officer in ...
Comment / Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
It is easy to suggest that DSV could soon bulk up inorganically and, consequently, just ...
Recommends / Maersk CEO calls for an end to shipping subsidies
Soren Skou, Maersk CEO, used Singapore Maritime Week to urge governments to stop subsidising shipping ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk vs Hapag-Lloyd with D-Day just round the corner
Reaction in the financial markets said it all when AP Møller-Maersk Group (APMM) and Hapag-Lloyd ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV