APL Logistics Headlines
News / Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
Toys R Us last night filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. It has debts of some ...
News / CJ Korea Express boosts its global ambitions with buys in India and UAE
Acquisitive CJ Korea Express has reiterated its aim to become a top-five global logistics company by 2020, ...
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
News / K Line launches court action against APL Logistics over false bankruptcy warnings
K Line has filed a lawsuit against Singapore-based APL Logistics, claiming its employees had wrongly ...
People / Shigeo Mori becomes chief financial officer of APL Logistics
Following its acquisition by Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE) last year, APL Logistics has appointed Shigeo ...
Recommends / APL Logistics issues statement on K Line rumours
APL Logistics has stopped short of apologising to K Line, but has issued a statement ...
News / Economics can be 'just a detail' when Japanese firms pull the M&A trigger
Japanese firms rarely show financial discipline in mergers and acquisitions (M&A). When they have plenty ...
News / Questions raised over operator valuations after Toll and APL Logistics takeovers
Questions are being raised on company valuations in the industry after two large merger and ...
News / NOL faces tough decisions on box line future after any sale of APL Logistics
Singapore’s Neptune Orient Lines (NOL), owner of the world’s eleventh largest container shipping line APL, ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 5.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service