APL Logistics Headlines
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
News / K Line launches court action against APL Logistics over false bankruptcy warnings
K Line has filed a lawsuit against Singapore-based APL Logistics, claiming its employees had wrongly ...
People / Shigeo Mori becomes chief financial officer of APL Logistics
Following its acquisition by Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE) last year, APL Logistics has appointed Shigeo ...
Recommends / APL Logistics issues statement on K Line rumours
APL Logistics has stopped short of apologising to K Line, but has issued a statement ...
News / Economics can be 'just a detail' when Japanese firms pull the M&A trigger
Japanese firms rarely show financial discipline in mergers and acquisitions (M&A). When they have plenty ...
News / Questions raised over operator valuations after Toll and APL Logistics takeovers
Questions are being raised on company valuations in the industry after two large merger and ...
News / NOL faces tough decisions on box line future after any sale of APL Logistics
Singapore’s Neptune Orient Lines (NOL), owner of the world’s eleventh largest container shipping line APL, ...
Recommends / Neptune Orient considering sale of APL Logistics
This is a big story, no question. Neptune Orient, the state-owned Singaporean shipping concern which ...
Recommends / NOL keeps its options open on APL Logistics sale reports
NOL has issued a formal response to reports that it is looking for a buyer ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers