APL Logistics Headlines
News / K Line launches court action against APL Logistics over false bankruptcy warnings
K Line has filed a lawsuit against Singapore-based APL Logistics, claiming its employees had wrongly ...
People / Shigeo Mori becomes chief financial officer of APL Logistics
Following its acquisition by Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE) last year, APL Logistics has appointed Shigeo ...
Recommends / APL Logistics issues statement on K Line rumours
APL Logistics has stopped short of apologising to K Line, but has issued a statement ...
News / Economics can be 'just a detail' when Japanese firms pull the M&A trigger
Japanese firms rarely show financial discipline in mergers and acquisitions (M&A). When they have plenty ...
News / Questions raised over operator valuations after Toll and APL Logistics takeovers
Questions are being raised on company valuations in the industry after two large merger and ...
News / NOL faces tough decisions on box line future after any sale of APL Logistics
Singapore’s Neptune Orient Lines (NOL), owner of the world’s eleventh largest container shipping line APL, ...
Recommends / Neptune Orient considering sale of APL Logistics
This is a big story, no question. Neptune Orient, the state-owned Singaporean shipping concern which ...
Recommends / NOL keeps its options open on APL Logistics sale reports
NOL has issued a formal response to reports that it is looking for a buyer ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs