Recommends / 'Major blaze' on APL containership off South Africa
Emergency maritime services in South Africa have been working over the past couple of days ...
Recommends / Has NOL acquisition come at a heavy price for CMA CGM?
CMA CGM’s finances have always verged on the opaque in comparison with its listed peers, ...
News / CMA CGM stays positive, despite 'unsatisfactory' third-quarter results
CMA CGM reported a $268m net loss in the third quarter, despite efforts to focus ...
News / CMA CGM looks to save $1 billion in costs after losses in a 'difficult' second quarter
After posting a second-quarter net loss of $128m, French shipping line CMA CGM has drawn ...
News / Rough seas ahead as container shipping faces a peak season 'washout'
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe have lost a big chunk of last week’s ...
People / CMA CGM executives move into NOL boardroom as takeover completes
As NOL became a subsidiary of CMA CGM, following the completion of the acquisition last week, ...
Recommends / NOL did not adapt fast enough, says CEO
A frank assessment of where it all went wrong for APL owner NOL, from its ...
News / Carriers pin hopes on mid-month Asia-Europe price hike after GRI gains fade again
Container spot rates on the headhaul westbound Asia-Europe trades this week again reversed general rate increase-led ...
News / EC clears CMA CGM bid to buy APL, but it must withdraw carrier from G6 alliance
The European Commission’s competition directorate has cleared CMA CGM’s acquisition of Singapore line APL and ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers