News / APL extends premium container booking scheme to transatlantic and Asia-Australasia services
CMA CGM-owned APL is extending its priority Eagle GO Guaranteed container booking service to the ...
News / APL launches premium shipping service as air cargo capacity stays tight
Air freight shippers on the transpacific trade are increasingly turning to express ocean freight services ...
News / Capacity increases may put transpacific container rates under more pressure
As shippers and carriers on the transpacific prepare for the annual contract negotiating season – ...
News / More market-leading brands join the fight against the trade in fake goods
The continuing battle against counterfeit goods received a fillip yesterday when a shipping line and two ...
News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
News / APL turnaround brings significant boost to CMA CGM first-quarter results
A dramatic turnaround in the fortunes of recently acquired APL helped French carrier CMA CGM ...
Recommends / 'Major blaze' on APL containership off South Africa
Emergency maritime services in South Africa have been working over the past couple of days ...
Recommends / Has NOL acquisition come at a heavy price for CMA CGM?
CMA CGM’s finances have always verged on the opaque in comparison with its listed peers, ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / CMA CGM stays positive, despite 'unsatisfactory' third-quarter results
CMA CGM reported a $268m net loss in the third quarter, despite efforts to focus ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis