APM Terminals Headlines
News / Port of Gothenburg being 'dragged to its lowest ebb' by dockworker dispute
With industrial action continuing to hobble the port of Gothenburg, terminal operator APM Terminals has resorted ...
News / Cosco seals €35m deal for 100% control of APMT box terminal at Zeebrugge
China’s state-owned shipping and ports group, Cosco, has acquired the 76% share of APM Terminals’ Zeebrugge ...
News / China's port operator swoops on Brazilian JV operating container facilities at Paranagua
CMPort, the port-operating subsidiary of state-owned China Merchants Holdings has made its first investment in ...
News / DP World gains ground as H1 investments and acquisitions bear fruit
DP World has continued to gain ground on its competitors, announcing growth in revenues, earnings ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk preparing the ground for a jumbo deal to follow Oil sale?
The stars are shining for the Maersk family under the stewardship of chief executive Søren ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
News / Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
Maersk Line continues to struggle to regain its cargo volumes after the ransomware cyber attack ...
News / Cyber attack victims Maersk and TNT find ways to keep customers' cargo moving
Maersk, APM Terminals and TNT are working hard to get their operations back on track ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared