APM Terminals Headlines
News / Ports and forwarders sign up for Maersk/IBM blockchain platform, but not the carriers
Efforts to migrate logistics companies towards blockchain systems are increasing, with Maersk and IBM’s collaborative effort ...
News / Ports and their equipment suppliers aim to set standards for a hi-tech future
The disconnect between container ports and the industry that supplies its equipment could be partially ...
News / Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
Maersk Line will cull unprofitable services, cut capacity and reduce feedering in an urgent bid ...
People / Henrik Pedersen to leave APMT to become CEO of ABP
Associated British Ports (ABP) has appointed former APM Terminals’ chief commercial officer, Henrik Pedersen as ...
News / HPH 'remains positive' as global terminals report robust Q1 performance
The world’s biggest container terminal operator, Hutchinson Port Holdings Trust (HPH Trust), claims the outlook ...
Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
While the Rotterdam port community continues to wait for the port authority to agree to fund construction ...
News / 'Be prepared' – supply chain players must learn from the Petya attack
Partners in container supply chains need to develop contingency plans, in the near-certainty that the ...
News / APM Terminals unveils investment plan to become port services integrator
The direction of APM Terminals’ move into hinterland container logistics services became clearer this week, ...
News / Disappointing Q4 sees Maersk Line miss profit target for 2017
Tougher market conditions, due to lower freight rates and higher fuel costs in the final ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA