Recommends / China will hit back at Trump’s latest trade war tariffs
Yesterday, Donald Trump did what everybody knew he was going to do and escalated the ...
Recommends / As Mr Zimmerman once said: 'The times, they are a changing’
Panalpina CEO Stefan Karlen (pictured) has posted a blog on ‘progress’. More importantly, on the need ...
Recommends / Trump signals the end of 'Made in China' label in the US
As President-elect Trump nears the Oval Office, speculation over his protectionist policies and the subsequent ...
Recommends / India could force Apple to alter supply chains for greater market share
A new Indian regulation could have an interesting impact on Apple’s supply chain. For the hi-tech ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 4.The day I went to prison…
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA