People / BIFA site will help cut through the red tape of forwarding apprenticeships
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has launched a site to help employers and potential ...
People / Freight forwarding apprenticeships set to address UK's skills shortage
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has urged UK freight forwarders to take advantage of ...
People / Supply chain firms win approval to fund degrees from apprenticeship levy schemes
A UK group of businesses have been successful in their attempt to create a work-based ...
People / World's first supply chain leader apprenticeship set for 2018 launch
The world’s first apprenticeship leading to supply chain leadership roles is set to launch early ...
People / e-Commerce boom drives DP-DHL's new apprenticeship scheme
Deutsche Post-DHL’s (DP-DHL) 2017 apprenticeship programme will focus on developing young talent to staff its ...
People / New apprentice degree course for UK supply chain sector unveiled
A new degree apprenticeship course, jointly developed by Leeds Trinity University, the Supply Chain Academy ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'