Recommends / Aramex sees profits jump 13% in 2018
Dubai-headquartered logistics operator Aramex has recorded skyrocketing profits for full-year 2018. Gulf News reports that ...
News / E-commerce driving boost to Aramex revenue, but margins remain tight
Cross-border e-commerce saw Aramex revenue rise 19% last year, but the company saw pressure on margins ...
News / E-commerce and logistics can be profitable partners, but traditional freight firms have to adapt
E-commerce companies have insisted that they need the traditional logistics industry as partners – but two ...
Recommends / Dubai 'boom' from Iran sanctions relief, says Aramex boss
Dubai companies, apparently, are rubbing their hands with glee following the relaxation of some international ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'