Arise surcharges Headlines
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
News / The great air freight rate debate: will shippers ask for surcharges again?
The air freight debate over all-in pricing versus individual surcharges appears to making a comeback – ...
News / Better late than never, say forwarders as shippers launch surcharge campaign
Freight forwarders have responded to this week’s demand by shippers for an end to surcharges, claiming it ...
News / Shippers demand an end to 'disruptive' container shipping surcharges by 2020
Shipper representatives have called for an end to surcharges applied by shipping lines and forwarders ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
News / Cathay imposes 'airfreight adjustment' for fuel, as Lufthansa goes 'back to basics'
The quality carriers are fighting back, following the news that Emirates is to raise prices. Cathay Pacific ...
News / Final carrier settles and air cargo antirust case ends – a decade after first complaint of price-fixing
The huge civil air cargo antitrust case has finally ended, 10 years after a complaint ...
Recommends / Relief for Indian cargo carriers in 'overcharging' case
Three Indian airlines have had their appeal against a fine for overcharging cargo customers allowed. ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs