Arise surcharges Headlines
News / Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
Just two years since it was the first airline to ditch the controversial fuel surcharge ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
News / The great air freight rate debate: will shippers ask for surcharges again?
The air freight debate over all-in pricing versus individual surcharges appears to making a comeback – ...
News / Better late than never, say forwarders as shippers launch surcharge campaign
Freight forwarders have responded to this week’s demand by shippers for an end to surcharges, claiming it ...
News / Shippers demand an end to 'disruptive' container shipping surcharges by 2020
Shipper representatives have called for an end to surcharges applied by shipping lines and forwarders ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
News / Cathay imposes 'airfreight adjustment' for fuel, as Lufthansa goes 'back to basics'
The quality carriers are fighting back, following the news that Emirates is to raise prices. Cathay Pacific ...
News / Final carrier settles and air cargo antirust case ends – a decade after first complaint of price-fixing
The huge civil air cargo antitrust case has finally ended, 10 years after a complaint ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared