Arise surcharges Headlines
News / Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
Just two years since it was the first airline to ditch the controversial fuel surcharge ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
News / The great air freight rate debate: will shippers ask for surcharges again?
The air freight debate over all-in pricing versus individual surcharges appears to making a comeback – ...
News / Better late than never, say forwarders as shippers launch surcharge campaign
Freight forwarders have responded to this week’s demand by shippers for an end to surcharges, claiming it ...
News / Shippers demand an end to 'disruptive' container shipping surcharges by 2020
Shipper representatives have called for an end to surcharges applied by shipping lines and forwarders ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
News / Cathay imposes 'airfreight adjustment' for fuel, as Lufthansa goes 'back to basics'
The quality carriers are fighting back, following the news that Emirates is to raise prices. Cathay Pacific ...
News / Final carrier settles and air cargo antirust case ends – a decade after first complaint of price-fixing
The huge civil air cargo antitrust case has finally ended, 10 years after a complaint ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 5.Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships