Arise surcharges Headlines
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
News / The great air freight rate debate: will shippers ask for surcharges again?
The air freight debate over all-in pricing versus individual surcharges appears to making a comeback – ...
News / Better late than never, say forwarders as shippers launch surcharge campaign
Freight forwarders have responded to this week’s demand by shippers for an end to surcharges, claiming it ...
News / Shippers demand an end to 'disruptive' container shipping surcharges by 2020
Shipper representatives have called for an end to surcharges applied by shipping lines and forwarders ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
News / Cathay imposes 'airfreight adjustment' for fuel, as Lufthansa goes 'back to basics'
The quality carriers are fighting back, following the news that Emirates is to raise prices. Cathay Pacific ...
News / Final carrier settles and air cargo antirust case ends – a decade after first complaint of price-fixing
The huge civil air cargo antitrust case has finally ended, 10 years after a complaint ...
Recommends / Relief for Indian cargo carriers in 'overcharging' case
Three Indian airlines have had their appeal against a fine for overcharging cargo customers allowed. ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers