News / Congestion at Shanghai fails to help spot rates out of Asia
Capacity issues at European ports may have boosted spot rates for Europe-Asia sailings but reports ...
News / Failed container shipping venture bankrupts Australia's Great Southern line
Australian container line Great Southern Shipping (GSS) filed for insolvency on 23 December and will ...
News / Carriers pin their hopes for 2017 contracts on spot rates holding firm
The next six weeks are critical for Asia-Europe carriers as they try to nail down ...
Recommends / Tauranga port doubles up
Interesting item from last week’s World Cargo News on the latest developments in New Zealand ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared