News / Booming Chengdu attracts major logistics players DHL and Lufthansa
Shippers are set to gain an option of rail or air for the growing exports from Chengdu, ...
News / Wave of new ULCV capacity will put more pressure on Asia-Europe trades
Firm delivery dates for next month have been agreed for around 225,000 teu of additional container ...
News / Europe's smaller cargo airports scramble to grab China trade from major gateways
Europe’s secondary cargo airports are jockeying for a greater slice of Chinese trade as the continent’s ...
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / Bigger ships and bigger ports an opening for 3PLs to revolutionise supply chains
While the consolidation of liner shipping companies into larger alliances and associated deployment of larger vessels ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
News / Hyundai Merchant Marine confirms it will place ULCV orders to triple fleet capacity to 1m teu
South Korea’s largest surviving ocean carrier, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), has now officially confirmed its ...
News / 'Drastic' rate drops on transpacific bode badly for carriers ahead of negotiation season
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe held up this week, while rates to the ...
News / Secondary trades could be more profitable for container lines this year
Ocean carriers should look to the secondary trades for the best growth prospects this year, ...
News / Air freight rates still looking positive after a strong December
Air freight rates recorded their slightest November-to-December decline in five years, with levels well up ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making