News / Buoyant HMM unveils ambitious market share target with new ULCVs
South Korean container carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is targeting a 7% market share in ...
News / 2020 low sulphur regulations could be 'the saviour' of container shipping
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap, to be imposed in January 2020, could be a “blessing ...
News / More blanked sailings on the cards as carriers fail to lift Asia-Europe spot rates
Despite blanking 11 sailings this month, carriers have so far failed in their efforts to ...
News / Container volumes continue to grow at North Europe ports
Container volumes continue to grow at unprecedented rates at North Europe’s busiest ports, with Antwerp on ...
News / Air freight market heating up fast as the peak season gains height
The air freight market is heating up fast as the peak season gets into its ...
News / Mixed fortunes for OOCL in Q3 as liftings and revenues rise, but so do costs
OOCL increased carryings by 6.9%, year on year, in the third quarter, to 1.7m teu, ...
News / Venta Maersk completes first Northern Sea Route passage
The first Maersk containership to complete the Polar sea passage from Asia to Europe via ...
News / Air freight peak season takes off, with the transpacific off to a strong start
Peak season has hit the transpacific air freight sector, with forwarders reporting increased rates and ...
News / Shippers seeking reliability are eyeing sea/air services to avoid congestion
Poor ocean reliability and high air freight rates are leading to a new focus on sea/air ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes